Football

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robbieladue, Oct 24, 2005.

1. 7DuSt

7DuSt Well-Known Member

Cant Say I could, hasnt hit me in the face as of yet.

I think atlanta has a big chance, though they need to fix theyre passing game, and their defense. [/b][/quote]
    No, what they need to do is have Michael Vick work on his accuracy when throwing the bowl and actually get a GOOD Wide Reciever that can catch a ball once in awhile.

2. r3dz

r3dz Well-Known Member

agreed 100%

though, alge crumpler, and brian finneran are the two main people right now, they can catch good, but the falcons need more.

the defense played really good against the jets on monday night. I think it might be a revolution for them.

3. d4mvp

d4mvp Member

My team! The Philadelphia Eagles over the Indianapolis Colts. After they lost to the Cowgirls, I know Andy Reid fixed up the Defense like he did last year after the loss to Pittsburgh. New England Might just miss the playoffs, they're lucky though, they are in a horrible division.

4. .Djordy

.Djordy Well-Known Member

we all know the texans will win the super bowl

5. d4mvp

d4mvp Member

LOL! The texans are a lock, and David Carr is the Leading MVP Candidate!

6. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Well-Known Member

Indianapolis vs. Philadelphia

Indy wins 34-31 ;)

7. r3dz

r3dz Well-Known Member

lol, it comes down to the kickers I guess...

8. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Well-Known Member

Actually, it's about the QB and passing offense/defense. Manning has proven he's all but unstoppable to most defenses. And McNabb is really struggling with his abdominal injuries. If he can keep it together, the Eagles have a chance. If not, I say the Colts will run through anyone in their paths. I wish my Patriots were in fighting shape. They would've picked apart Manning's defense.

9. r3dz

r3dz Well-Known Member

Lawl. I was wathinc NFL total acsess today, and they were saying how the Eagles are nothing anymore.. cause their running game isnt getting them far, and theyre not really doing long passes much anymore, Andy Reid put the team into a West Coast Offense, which means they pass mainly in the flats to the tight ends and running backs who do quick outs or whatever.

and the people on NFL TA said it was simply going to destroy them if they dont change it.

10. d4mvp

d4mvp Member

I don't agree. I think Andy Reid knows what he's doing, before he came here were where like what the 49ers are now, a team going nowhere. He got us to three straight NFC Championships and a SuperBowl, and his methods were questioned every second. I do admit i was scrathing my head went he went for it on 4th down against San Diego

11. AcidicDarkness

AcidicDarkness Well-Known Member

w00t im a eagles fan too,but I too have a sense that new englan or falcons might go to the playoffs,im not a fan of football really like i said but I love pissing off my friends when the eagles win against thier fav team :lol:

12. Llamawoman

Llamawoman Member

The Mexican Pea----s!!

lol jk i dunno really its hard to say now

13. Game Over!

Game Over! Well-Known Member

cowboys :P

spam

14. 7DuSt

7DuSt Well-Known Member

Wow, people stop acting like you know anything about football.

"cause their running game isnt getting them far"

Of course theyre running game isnt going no where considering 4 of the 6 games they played so far this season McNabb has had 45+ Passing attempts, and yes if the Eagles stay a one dimensional team(Passing) and dont give Westbrook more touches they will start losing alot more games McNabb cant do everything (hes a great QB dont get me wrong) but, at not 100% hes going to slow down and not be so productive as he his now Andy Reid needs to give him a little break and give Westbrook more touches plain and simple.

15. r3dz

r3dz Well-Known Member

I dont know whats making act like an ass, but its what was said on NFL TA so calm yourself kid.

but the eagles are adapting to a west coast offense, they hardly do long plays now, they keep it up, theyre not getting to the playoffs even. were close to the half way mark, theyre doing alright, but they were better other seasons nstuff. andy reid isnt making the best decisions in terms of offensive formations.