Folder/picture Viewing Problem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by tux0r196, Jul 31, 2006.

1. tux0r196

tux0r196 Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm into Photoshop, and I have a lot of renders on my computer, but recently, something happened that changed the way pictures are seen in folders...actually, just the way the folders look. I've always had the info off to the left that says "Date Modified, size, blah blah blah" and when you click on a picture, it usually shows a smaller version off to the side as well.
    However, recently, something changed and now my folders show all the files, as well as the blue "Files and Folders Task" header, but nothing on the left. What do I do to fix this? Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

2. Member 100.000

Member 100.000 Well-Known Member

open the file, go to

view

then look for something that says large icons, or thumbnails

3. xFeaRx

xFeaRx Senior Member

lol.. surley u knew this?

4. tux0r196

tux0r196 Well-Known Member

no, you guys don't get it, I can see the folders and files how i want them. so let's say i open a folder, i can see all the folders/files and that's okay, but when i click on one, i no longer get the thing off to the left that has all the information about it, or in the case of a photo, a smaller picture of it. putting on thumbnail allows me to see the pictures over the icon, but it makes everything else look weird. i was just wondering how you got the thing on the left back.

5. Member 100.000

Member 100.000 Well-Known Member

we would get it if you would speak properly, i have no clue what the thingy over the thing to the left of that other thing on the bottom that i used to have is.... do u see what i mean, maybe take a screen shot