Flyff

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Pac.Man, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Pac.Man

Pac.Man Well-Known Member

My friend told me that FlyFF is a great online game. Has anyone played it before and is it worth the take?

2. Pac.Man

no body has ever heard of this game?

3. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

It's a game for 6 year olds and losers.

Get a proper mmo game.

4. Ravr

Ravr _______________

5. Pac.Man

well to tell you to the truth. my friend has told me that the graphics are good. when i saw him play.. yea. they werent that great.
    so i might just skip this game

6. astranger79

astranger79 Well-Known Member

yea, this game is a grind fest, its just moving up to stronger monsters with less chance to get items which you need more of, thats the general idea of all the quests. steer clear

7. praise

praise Active Member

it SUCKS

8. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Sounds like my kind of game... one that gets progressively more difficult to move further into it... gah, what kind of logic is that... naw, lets just make the last boss battle as easy as the first boss battle and slap it on a console like most final fantasy games are (don't worry, I love final fantasy). Who cares about graphics in a videogame? Honestly? Geeks who actually play games don't care if its nintendo 8bit graphics or a computer with triple gtx 280 cards and a qx 9775, etc. overclocked running modded versions of things like oblivion which accelerate the graphics engines past their normal maximum values.

Gameplay is what catches actual gamers, graphics are what catch the casual players.

9. Basaiken

Basaiken Active Member

It has really kiddy graphics if you ask me but if you're in to that I guess you'll like it. I tried playing it but I just didn't like it. It's just too cartoonish for me.

You also get to fly once you hit level 20 which interested me but I just got bored before I hit level 10. Try it for yourself and see if you like it.

10. smallpau1

smallpau1 Senior Member

It's decent if you like MMOs, but i havent played it in over 3 months if that tells you anything. I have a level 48 Assist, and just got bored AoE'ing everything and not moving onto different monsters.

11. {PPG} - Blossom - {knife}

{PPG} - Blossom - {knife} Member

haha yea it fails at life.... i played it and i romoved it so fast im going to say maplestory is better ;)

12. VideoGames

VideoGames Well-Known Member

nope

13. BlazeTheDemon

BlazeTheDemon Member

If your looking for a good MMORPG that is free. Forget it... But regardless each game has its own merits. Flyff is fun, when you fly. Just about everything else sucks. Believe me as I've touched nearly every single free MMORPG out there and can tell you which ones that will at least keep your attention pretty good. Don't waste your time with Flyff, maybe lvl 10 before you realize there isnt much of a reason to play. There was recently a massive free mmorpg to come out if your really interested. Runes of Magic. (google it ;D)

Blaze