Florida Gators?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grizzliano, Apr 3, 2007.

1. grizzliano

grizzliano Member

well florida wins again....are they the best school in football and basketball in the ncaa?...what are your opinions

2. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

yes, they are.

3. Kidd4it

Kidd4it Active Member

i woulda rather watched mich and ohio state play against eachother again for football.

4. l0nleystranger

l0nleystranger Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess so. Well, all I know for basketball is that they in a way contained Oden from the inside at the start. I just think it was their defense.

5. Assquatch

Assquatch Active Member

Dunno about them being the best. Ohio State shouldn't have been there in the first place though. Oden had a technical around the end of the X game they should have lost.

I'm glad Florida won.

6. Dilpickle31

Dilpickle31 Member

They did not contain Oden in any way, shape, or form. He was 10/15 for 25 points, 12 boards, and 4 blocks. If the Buckeyes could have made a jumper, Florida would've lost.

I hate Florida.

7. DLoNDoN92

DLoNDoN92 Well-Known Member

I think they are the best at Basketball and football.

8. oasis420

oasis420 Senior Member

hmm well floridas basketball program (skill wise) is NOT the best team in the country. now you may be thinking WTF is oasis smoking they just won there second national championship is as many years, well its simple they play better as a TEAM then anyone school in the country, horford, noah, brewer, humphry, greene, these guys played and funtioned as a unit better then any team ive ever seen (cept the 96 bulls).

i have a lot of respect for florida, there top 3 players turned down multi-million dollar contracts in the NBA to embrace the college atmosphere for one more year, why?. simple they love playing together at the college level and they wanted a shot at a historic 2nd title (last time a college one b2b titles was duke in 92)
    -------------------------------
    basketball aside, i dont think florida football is the best in the country, they won because of the way they were coached and the style they played, ohio state was the kinda football team that would bruise and abuse you absolutely out muscle you defense then they would pound the ball with pittman then fly over the top with ted ginn jr. so how did florida win? simple you cant out muscle what you cant catch... florida ran circles around ostate. there was 1 team last year that i was absolutely positive could have beaten florida at there speed game and that was USC.

sigh i think i watch too much ESPN and ESPNU lol.

9. GR.Konvict

GR.Konvict Well-Known Member

NO WAY!!

thay are lol..