First Tech Sig

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by thefattiesaid, Sep 23, 2009.

1. thefattiesaid

thefattiesaid Member

just wondering if you guys think its any good? comments please and thank you!

[​IMG]

2. KinXiom

KinXiom Well-Known Member

For todays standards, its pretty bad. Can it be anymore blue?

3. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Moved to proper section.

What a great critique.

Anyways, the sig doesn't look bad. Since it appears that you have a basic grip of the program, probably best if you try out some tutorials with more modern styles. The tech style is fairly old, and while it would be great back in the day, it's not done that much anymore whatsoever.

4. Crazy 88

Crazy 88 Senior Member

The background doesn't flow, it's busy and all over the place, I can't follow it. Try using a bit of different coloring instead of just the same color over the whole piece (Things like that irritate me, it shows laziness.) The boarder goes really well with the piece, as does the text. The render is blended well too, It's just the background and the one color that makes me dislike the piece.

5. KinXiom

KinXiom Well-Known Member

Fine for more constructive criticism;

Background looks fine for being a grunge/tech sig, the tech symbols could be less random maybe more designated to a location. The text seems slightly slapped on. The render seems overly colored to blend into the background. Too monotone, try some other hues. If you want to stay blue, go for light blues, dark blues, and purples in a set gradient possibly?

There. ------

6. thefattiesaid

thefattiesaid Member

thank you for the critique's its the first tech sig i've ever made, so of course its going to not be the greatest