First Sig in long time...

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by chong50, Mar 22, 2010.

1. chong50

chong50 Well-Known Member

C&C plz : [​IMG]

2. Semper-Fi

Semper-Fi Well-Known Member

haha gold old sprites. it's alright..try and add more effects than just c4d's maybe and get rid of the stripes in the entire thing. add a little variety maybe idk it's a step there though! keep it at! :] but yeah try brushin in effects or smudging or you know stuff like that :]

3. chong50

tyvm what kind of effects do u think. i forgot about brushes ur right i should add some. I forgot alot of things about photoshop plus im oldschool photoshop idk what's come around these days. there is a very intersesting effect i'd love to learn if u could help me out. here is the link. notice how it is bright a lil bit... that's it lol

4. Semper-Fi

;lol if you wanna learn what he did to his sig just ask him in there. i don't know one person that wouldn't wana help otherp eople learn new techniques. i myself like to smuge a lot for my techniques to add depth and stuff. other people put in stocks sometimes or wireframes or stuff like that idk haha just experiment with effects check the tutorial section that helps a lot and like i said just throw that guy a pm or ask him on his post what he did to his sig if he doesn't mind sharin with ya :]

5. chong50

Thx a bunch.

6. Semper-Fi

no problem :]

7. tk_nh1

tk_nh1 Well-Known Member

It'd look really cool if you added some grundge brushes and smudgings :eek:... Er... The border is kinda weird but overall it looks great