First Sig In A Long Time

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Sh00tevery1, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Sh00tevery1

Sh00tevery1 Well-Known Member

Ok well first off I want to say hello to everyone, I know this isnt the introduction section but I figure since this is my first post I will share a little bit of information about me as well as my first signature in a while. I used to be part of the whole graphics community about 1 year ago and was part of the site [Blocked due to spam advertising in Off Topic], I don't know where that site is at now but anyway it was a good time but I have moved on. Also I was part of this forum, Gamerenders.com. I mainly posted renders here and I eventually got into the premium render section, but I have forgot that accounts password so I decided I would start a new one. So here I am now trying to slowly get back into the graphic community and figure I would start at this wonderful site. So without further adoo my signature...

[​IMG]

Yes I know the text is terrible, I was never very good at text and am still not, so give me a little break. :tongue:

Please rate on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest.

EDIT: Another one

[​IMG] meh I really dont know what to think of this one...

2. Soulscour

Soulscour Well-Known Member

ah, what the hell. this topic has been up since yesterday, and no replies. come on guys.
    well, ill take the liberty and be the first one to reply.
    welcome back. i too just came back fro retirement, so I'm in the same boat with you.
    the people here are pretty cool. this is a great graphics community and a great place to become a better artist.

now on to your tag.
    i think the render is pretty interesting, but is sorta lost into the background (in a sense?)
    im not sure what you were going for on the right, but it detracts form the overall feel with a big white blob in the corner.
    ill admit your text is not the best, but ive seen worst. my text is also not that fantastic, thus my tags tend to be text-less.
    anyway, to be honest, im not digging the over feel of the tag. a little chaotic for my tastes, but thats just me.
    it has potential, but needs work.
    but i would like to point out that you did a nice job on trying to match the render with the fx in the background.
    good job anyway. we both have things learn, and i look forward to seeing your stuff in the future.
    and again, welcome to gamerenders! ;)

3. .Immortal

.Immortal Well-Known Member

Indeed, sorry for not posting!

The tag is nice, but needs to be cleaned up overall. Follow what Soulscour said.

Welcome to the community!

4. Sh00tevery1

Sh00tevery1 Well-Known Member

Ok thanks you guys for the wonderful advice, I will definatly try to imrprove on the render not blending in so much with the background and I think I might have to go text-less as well, thanks for the help you guys, and dont worry about not posting fast enough, no biggy.