First Piece Back

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by NewbyGFX, Jul 7, 2010.

1. NewbyGFX

NewbyGFX Member

First piece that i took a real good shot at i know its a bit muddled and a bit silly looking but im quite happy with the end product it took me bout 15 -20 minutes to do although it took me forever to find a few good C4D's for the bg sum C+C Plz? thanks

[​IMG]

P.S i <3 Bleach so ull be seeing more of these sorta renders in my tags etc. :)

2. concept

concept Well-Known Member

I love bleach too.
    15-20 minutes ahhh I remember those days :) try 5-6 hours minimum now :P

Your definitely a beginner though :)

A Little More Indepth

Your work is very choatic, and unorganized don't just slap your artwork together. I actually Like the white background with a inner background exploding around him as an idea, infact when you learn more this could be a lovely tag if you ever go back and redo it. I actually see some potential in the idea :).

Don't use that much text keep it more in place don't have one in the top right, and bottom right.

Also don't add those rediculous effects onto the text, there's a totally different style of effects you need to do on text. For now just stick to keeping your text solid colors, and just erasing them a bit.

:) Hope that helps :)

Go take a peak at a few tutorials that are on this website to start sparking some ideas... Other wise I'll have to write an entire book on how to make GFX on this comment <3

3. NewbyGFX

NewbyGFX Member

haha thanks for that C+C i definetly know what u mean by "chaotic" i really tried to make this look mind blowing for my first one back but faild and yea this is the sort of thing id like to be able to do in my spare time like u sed "5-6 hours" i think that'd be great fun i just cant get anything of mine to come together thanks for the tips and i will check the tutorials out.

4. Clash

Clash The Go-To Guy

i can dig it ;)