First Lp Ever?

Discussion in 'Large Artwork' started by Abrax, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Abrax

Abrax Well-Known Member

<div align="center">First serious Lp I have already done, pretty nice outcome in my opinion

CnC please

[​IMG]</div>

2. Viral

Viral Well-Known Member

Not bad, but there's just not much to it.
    Stock + rose with a few c4d's.

But as it's your first well done.

3. Sanity Penguin

Sanity Penguin My sex is on fire

The stock itself looks great and so does the rose but I finding the combination a bit tricky. Atm, it looks like they're two seperate things so I'd try blending them both some so they fit better :)
    Also, it's beauty :P

4. Abrax

Abrax Well-Known Member

Rofl, thanks... beauty D:.. My bad, its just that words like this are tricky for me since my mother language arent fluent, when I say beauty, I dont hear the "a", but oh well..

Something I wanted to add but I couldnt, was to make lines with the pen tool, but it just didnt work, I made the line then had to come back all the way making the line as tiny as possible for a sweet effect, but in the end, it was all choopy.

I tryed using stroke on the incomplete line so I didnt have to come back all the way, but didnt work at all, I guess I must do something diferent in order to make the stroke work, I just cant figure what way that is...

5. s p a w n

s p a w n Member

Yea, the thing about LP's is actually getting used to making them. Its not like a signature, where you just slap some stuff on there and call it a day. You have to take your time, get good composition on it, good lighting, and overall just take more time into making it. The hard part about LP's is the space that you have to work with, since you are just so used to making small tags or what ever, you don't really have much experience in covering more area, and you have to expand your effects and what not. But non the less, its a good first start, now make a bigger piece, and start off with a render that has no background on it, add your own background, your own lighting, and give it that feel that you maniped it yourself, but make it look realistic as well. (I'm talking about photo manipulation)

Good luck with bigger pieces, they're usually more fun to work with. Especially when you have everything flowing so good.