First Date

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by xeilos89, Jun 9, 2006.

1. xeilos89

xeilos89 Well-Known Member

Okay so the title basically sums it all up, guys plz post where you wud take out a really hot girl for your first date, and explain y also, and girls, plz say where you guys wud like to be taken out on a first date and explain y

well ill start off, ill take her to the movies, though it sounds corny, its not like ure gonna take her a fancy restaurant now would you?

2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Aye, movies. It's a place to get close, not too much light so you're not as shy. I just like movies better.

Edit: I'm a guy.

3. imma a pure

imma a pure Member

A movie, either at home or at the theater. Theres advantages to both, it just depends on if i think my parents will like her. Im a guy, if you hadn't already guessed lol

4. Flat_Line

Flat_Line Member

I've always been the romantic expensive restaurant type. You can't find out anything about a girl at the movies unless you go somewhere before/after. How can you possibly cary a normal conversation in a place where people don't want you talking? If you want to find out more about her take her to a nice restaurant. Nothing over the top, if you have an Olive Garden, Carabas, or a place of that calliber around you go there. All girls like Italian Food... I've never met one that hasn't enjoyed me taking her there. Or if you want to chance it you can try Red Lobster or a nice seafood chain. There's always the chance she doesn't like sea food though. Best Restaurant I've been to however has to be Aragatos, It's a Japanese Steakhouse, not only will she like the food but she'll enjoy the entertainment the cheff will provide to you.
    Well hope I helped.

[edit] I want to find out about her first. If I take her to a movie I'd either find out how she laughs (comedy) or wether she screams and how so (horror). After that seeing as how I don't know ---- about her I'd take her other places and in turn waste even more money and if it turns out that she's a total stuck up you know what there goes like $50 ($14 for 2 tickets, pop corn drinks (another $10-$15) the second place I took her before finding out that she's a stuck up .... or someone I wouldn't date... all comes up to a lot of money.. But if you go nice resteraunt you'd either find out she's not someone you'd like but enjoy yourself eating lol or find out she's really nice and make a great first impression. I'm not a player or anything but I've been on a lot of dates and I did movies first and that never worked out right.

5. griffen1993

griffen1993 Well-Known Member

movies not a fancy restraunt at my age but if ur older then maybe

6. .Nector Vectors.

.Nector Vectors. Well-Known Member

If you have known her for a while and already been to movies with groups of peple thke her to a restauraunt.

a nice cozy resrtauraunt.

7. Common

Common Well-Known Member

how old are you?

8. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Well-Known Member

Try and find out what she likes b4 the date. Like ask some of her friends. Thats always easy :D

9. aznsushiguy

aznsushiguy Well-Known Member

take her to a fun park or something :) if she likes that kinda thing. it's summer.....a water park is alwasy fun ;)

10. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

First date?

Well, we meet at her door, move inwards and shut the door and then we make it to her bedroom and then i leave, alone, out of the door again...

11. SniperStud

SniperStud Well-Known Member

man dementia i was waitin for some insight from you cause we know your the biggest player around here lol

12. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

damn right...
    oh, and i forgot to mention that i go and buy myself some dinner after i leave, because anyone like me knows how tired and hungry you are after bedroom exposure to someone your attracted to...

but ofc if you want me to be truly serious, you can always get me over PM for help on just about everything, im an extremely canded person and usually have some form of intellegent advice on most things...

13. exspresso

exspresso Well-Known Member

alrighty! words from a girl :D

i would love to be taken to get some sushi ^-^ [everyone loves sushi... or atleast i tend to go for guys/girls that like japanese food, or maybe they come for me o_O] as odd as it may sound ive never had an issue with sushi places O_O they have teriaki chicken and other things.. amusement parks are also nice. hmm my one date an internet cafe went horribly... so i wouldnt recomend that XD atleast not at first, although me and my current bf just hang out there ;D think that about covers it ya?

14. Tw1st3r

Tw1st3r Well-Known Member

The basically sums it all up for me ^_^

15. .ZERO

.ZERO Nigga wit a PSD

Dirty alley behind the pub