Fights

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by .difuzeD, Feb 18, 2008.

1. .difuzeD

.difuzeD Well-Known Member

Yeah this is REAL WORLD. When was your last fight?

I brought this up because I got jumped today walking down the street with my friends (3 girls only) because I was walking them to their friend's house. These 2 kids I was playing football with were following me a few blocks. I made one kid bleed when I knocked him over and the other got pissed because I was making short jokes about his team (mickey mouse club house etc). Well I was walking and one grabbed me by my neck and threw me down back from behind. The other came in and was hitting me while I was on my knees getting up so I got up and I said I'd only fight one of them. I took my iPod and phone out of my pocket and told my friends to hold them and while I was giving them my phone he tackled me and I fell over on these little things near the floor like a railing or gate. So I got up he was still trying to tackle me so I thought "what the hell" so I started bashing his head a few times then I stopped and turned around and started laughing. He was pulling on my sweater trying to pull me down or something and it made me laugh more. I had no idea what was so funny. But then some lady pulled up and said she'd call the cops if we didn't stop.

yeah so.. back to original question.

2. Eksperimental

Eksperimental Well-Known Member

Do hockey fights count.

3. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Depends, conscious or only semi conscious? Semi conscious would be the last time I was tried for assault (3 times). Unconscious would be... about a year ago, when I blacked out, thankfully no charges were pressed, but I could have easily been in deep shit if they were.

4. ShneakySquirrel

ShneakySquirrel Well-Known Member

I've gotten in several fights, most of them because people think I'm a pushover based off my height. So needless to say, all my fights were with kids quite a bit taller than me.

5. .difuzeD

Hockey fights don't count strictly street fights lol.

And conscious. Is it normal in a fight if the punches they throw at your head and face are something you don't feel? They literally punched like my little 2nd grade sister.

6. ShneakySquirrel

ShneakySquirrel Well-Known Member

That's your adrenaline. However, the first few they threw at you, I'd expect you'd feel, since your adrenaline wasn't up yet. But after that, I'd presume that the adrenaline kicked in, and you were able to withstand harder hits (even if you thought they hit like your sister).

7. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

no.

fighting is for losers, like drugs. :mellow:

8. .difuzeD

Yeah but what if you were jumped out of nowhere from behind?

9. VenomousDuck

VenomousDuck Well-Known Member

Well, since I'm an older member here. I would say my last fight was about 10 years ago. At a bar of course. I was drinking having a good time. I was hanging with about eight of my friends. I saw the bouncer fighting with a guy out of the corner of my eye. The bouncer was getting his butt kicked. So without thinking, since I was buzzing pretty well. I grabbed the guy, threw him up against the wall. Which in turn he hit me a few times. So I punched him back, grabbed him by the throat, spun him around and threw him through a metal screen door. He busted through that and continued to go out all the way into the parking lot. Where he lay on the ground for a good three minutes. Ever since then when I go to that bar I get asked to work there as a bouncer. And get free drinks once in a while. A true story. Fighting doesn't really solve anything. In most cases it just makes things worse. Specially when you're older and get files charged against you. Then just hope employers don't do a back ground check on you. I had to have all the suff done to be a firefighter. Things you do when your younger effect you later in life. No matter how trivial. That's why you hear older people sometimes say they wish they would had some things different.

10. dalecyt

dalecyt Well-Known Member

in scotland there is a big gang culture where people from one place fight with people from another place for no reason quite stupid but everyone does it

my last one was a few weeks ago where a 14 of me and my friends fought with a gang from a place near me dont like doing it at all now
    too many people are bringing knifes into itand its getting a lot more dangerous

if you need an idea search glasgow gang culture in google or yoututbe and youll see some videos

11. DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat Well-Known Member

when i was in high school, about 5 years ago

12. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

Last night at the local Judo/Jiu-Jitsu center. Started doing Judo a few months ago, if that counts.

Actual fight: towards the end of my senior year in high school.

13. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

does curb stomping babies count?

14. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

I got in a fight with my dick earlier today. I just kept beating him and beating him, but he wasn't going down without a fight. I eventually won and took a nap. True story.

15. .difuzeD

What happened