Fav. Rapper/group

Discussion in 'Movies' started by YoungGunna22, Aug 6, 2006.

1. whitebull

whitebull Well-Known Member

i like much snoop dogg, lil wayne also.

2. Xioushi

Xioushi Well-Known Member

Lil' Wayne - Fireman
    Lil' Wayne - S On My Chest
    Lil' Wayne - A Millie
    Lil' Wayne - Go DJ
    Lil' Wayne - Stuntin' Like My Daddy

I don't really enjoy Lil Wayne's new stuff, but I can understand why people like him. Especially girls. His voice is unique, sometimes really wack, but the girls like it I guess? And, Out of all his bull----, there are times when he'll pull out some sick ------in' metaphors, which is really worth it.

But yeah, he isn't the best, not even top 10.
    Uhmm, Flo-Rida is another person that I can really enjoy. His flow, and some of his lyrics are really well done. He's mainstream and his stuff is meant for clubs and parties. I'm sure that's what he aims for, and he does it well.

I don't think Flo-Rida is top 20...so don't bite me for it.

I love when I'm pissed right off, and instead of listening to poppy...dancy music, I have my Beg For Mercy and T.O.S. albums. I don't really like the overly ------y and overly gloating lyrics that G-Unit have, but they got some mean lyrics, and all of their beats are always grimy and street.

Nas' CD Untitled was very nice, but some of the tracks are VERY irrelevant to me, so I didn't fall in love with like I did God's Son.

I'm waiting for Em's new stuff. If he doesn't ------ around and keep it serious, but still pull out some club/street bangers with 50, I think it'll be my fav album of all time.

Rick Ross is now my all time most hated rapper. His voice is just annoying, his lyrics are weak, he has no group skills. He doesn't sound good with most other rappers or singers.
    My only favorite track by Rick Ross is Speedin'..and I like the remix more..with Chris Brown. Less Rapping, more singing..

3. .ZERO

.ZERO Nigga wit a PSD

I jsut don't get mainstream generic rap so imma say YT Cracker & MC Lars