Faith. Hair Fetish.

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by LL5, Aug 28, 2008.

1. LL5

LL5 Senior Member

Old posts ftw.

2. kovan

kovan Senior Member

lol xD ..

3. Ravr

Ravr _______________

ITS MERV!

4. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

God, you're so full of faggotry I cant believe it.

This is how you can recognize the HavocGFX fags.

5. I lol'ed.

6. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

Bet you did.

7. I would like to inform you that a large revolution is taking place on Havoc. Some good staff members were demoted and banned, and Havoc is slowly on it's way to sure failure.

<3

8. dinges

dinges Senior Member

and the orange skin burns my eyes :D

9. I concur.

10. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

------ing awesome.

Anyone who didnt see this coming raises his hand.

I for one, will not raise my hand.

11. Yeah well, it was bound to happen with the downright corrupt staff that they have now. I'm glad I got banned yesterday.

12. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

I'm glad you finally realized what a nazi forum it is

13. LL5

LL5 Senior Member

Faith, wtf are you pissed at?

+ BP, if you were banned for being a prick you would be saying how awesome Havoc is and how good the staff are so don't bring that ---- in here.

14. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks... HavocGFX sucks.. Anything with "GFX" in the name ------ing sucks...

15. LL5

LL5 Senior Member

Dude, I don't care if you bash havoc lol. I'm not gonna force you to love it...

So you hate havoc, so what?