Ever Thought About The Perfect Murder?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Garrett, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

we all know horatio would pwn your asses.
    [​IMG]

2. dinges

dinges Senior Member

I';ve thought about it, mainly after watching CSI and the perfect murder (nice movie),
    but important to know is that less than 75% of all serious crime (murder, rape etc) doesn't get resolved, most of those 75% gets resolved when someone has regret and tells the whole story...

anyway, a perfect murder.
    I guess you'll have to kill someone with absolutely no link to you, someone you have never seen before, but that would be useless.
    another important aspect is to not have to kill the victim yourself, you need an alibi. After the killing, kill the hitman and follow oracle's guidelines.
    Small chance of getting caught if you make sure nobody finds the hitmans body.

3. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

I've always been a big fan of the "knife" rather than the gun. It has more of a scare to it for some reason.

Anyways, I don't know why you people are talking about hiding the body. Establish an allibi, wear some latex or something with a swimming cap under a mask, glue your fingers, wear rubber gloves randomly pick a person on the street, follow him/her until you know the muder can commence, and do the stabby stabby. Quick..simple...and clean :D

Afterwards spray paint the outfiit you wore, put it in a box, mix it in with dirt, leave it udner water for 2 days, and burn it until you feel satisfied.

4. becks

becks Well-Known Member

never really thought abt it to be honest but i ve read books and like theres always people thinking that, or even they get like framed for something etc which make them think.

5. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

Or you could just walk up to osama bin laden and bite his balls off.

6. dinges

dinges Senior Member

but what if he has STD's?
    knifing is probly easier to pull of, but also harder to do because you need to get very close to someone and it takes quit some physical strength to thrust a knife through a human body

7. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

Have you any idea how... not clean knife killings can be? You accidentally nick yourself, even a small cut, and some goes to the floor. Residue from the knife, the knife wound itself, hell, there are tons of variables. Scary, but easy to track.

If you had to off someone: rifle. Suppressed rifle, high-rise building, somewhere in the building. No further out than 150 yards or your accuracy's gone. No paper trail on the weapon. No follow up shot if he/she's wounded - a quick second shot will expose you because the people on the ground will be looking for the shooter once they realize what is going on. Suppressor would mask where the round came from and avoid a repeat of the JFK shooting. Wear latex/surgical gloves, wipe down the weapon and ammunition before and after you shoot. Wipe down the rounds in the magazine. Use weapon that can be broken down. Pick up the shell(s) on the ground, take them with you. Break down the weapon, place it in something normal, like a backpack or briefcase.

Get into your vehicle, drive calmly away. Make the vehicle a rental car; use an alias to rent it. Drive the vehicle to somewhere in the country, bury the weapon and evidence in seperate places. Take pieces of the weapon and bury them in other places. Bury the shells in others. Preferably miles between each. Get the vehicle washed, return to the agency as normal. Fly out of the country. Return if you wish.

Cleanly done, no evidence. Above all, be calm before, during, and after the shooting.

8. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

just dont tell anybody before and after, you you should be fine. that how i see it. along with gloves too.

9. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

So, i don't tell you about my plan to kill 500 people in a mall shoot-out, then i go to the mall, shoot 500 people, but don't tell you after i've done it. I don't get caught?

10. Phili G

Phili G Well-Known Member

death by ice pick :D the murder weapon has mysteriously vanished :D

also has anyone read that roald dahl book "lamb to the slaughter" or something
    A woman kills her husband with a frozen leg of turkey then eats the turkey haha

11. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

nuke...

12. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Sniper Rifle on top of a building, late night as they walk home from the pub etc.

The more you know about your victim the better chance you don't get caught. Take the time to learn their routes home after work, when/if they go out at nights + drink. When they're stumbling home drunk, simply pick them off as they enter an alley way.

Silencer on, instant kill with no witnesses. Like said, wear gloves, purchase the gun through other people not through a shop, make sure that if you are going to murder someone else do it a damn way away so they don't start to see the same pattern most murderers fall into.

Too many murderers try to kill in many spots, to try and avoid the murders being linked to their area + house. But if (Especially if they are newbies) they will kill progressively further away from their house as they get more confident, usually resulting in a loop extending away from their area, leading to their house.

Newb murders ^^

13. Baek

Baek Well-Known Member

14. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

I'm sure that site is a joke. But...
    Seems a bit, real. :blink:

15. LA-384

LA-384 Well-Known Member

i'd say kill someone in south africa, or other third world country. I don't believe people are registered there.

or. Fake your own dead (the following takes place in the netherlands). First you tell certain people where you are going, then blow up your car and hide. You travel only when it's night (once you are beyond the dutch border, it wouldn't matter anymore) and go accross the border (that would be easy in europe, since there are not many customs offices). once you arrive at a cusoms office (outside EU) you can either go by boat, or use your passport and travel by land. (i don't think it'll get registered). Travel to some third world country, where no-one knows or cares you exist. Live there around 15 years. Things will be cooled down back in the netherlands, and not many services will have your information registered (dutch law says that health-services need to keep your files at least 10 years after you leave or after you're dead). Then return the same way you arrived. Kill the person you wanted to kill, and no-one can trace anything back to you, because you simply don't exist. Besides, we don't have a register of everyone's fingerprints or dna.