Escape The Fate New Album!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by zabiMARU., Oct 18, 2008.

1. zabiMARU.

zabiMARU. Well-Known Member

Well their new album just got leaked, heard the songs that they released legally though...

First songs with their new singer from Blessthefall since old singer is in prison lol......anyways the Guillotine Part II is pretty epic, is is similar and different than the first Guillotine...check it out!

----------------
    Now playing: Escape the Fate - This War Is Ours (The Guillotine Part II)
    via FoxyTunes

2. .EaGLeZ

.EaGLeZ Well-Known Member

I gotta check this out. I mainly listen to rap but my friends are getting me into music like this.

3. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Horrible band.

Horrible album.

Horrible friendship between members.

Oh yeah, and what's up with the clean vocals? They sound like Majin.

4. Thanks for the unneeded input ------.

If you're going to downplay an album that YOU have no taste for, at least try and sound inteligent and don't base everything off of opinion. In this case, nothing you said in your post matters, and it is ALL opinionated.

@on-topic - I will look into the album later, but I love ETF and I'm sure the album is great.

5. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

FANBOY ALERT

Anyways. The band isn't original. Haven't brought anything new to the table, they're just a ----tier version of From First To Last, and that band alone is bad.

It seems like this time around they're trying to incorporate metal elements, and unfortunately their boring repetitive melodies and "solos" fail miserably.

They try to hard to switch up the screaming and clean vocals, and it just sounds messy and horrible. With that said, this time they're just a ----ty version of A Skylit Drive, and that's a great band.

Their lyrics are horrible. In one song they even had to slow down their singing to accompany the instrumentals or else it'd be thrown off melody.

The idiot they picked up from Blessthefall has the worst clean vocals I've ever heard. It just doesn't match the music they're trying to do.

They suck at being brutal, the breakdown at the end of the Guillotine II is the most mediocre thing I've ever heard.

The only thing I give them credit for is that their screams are way better this time around, but that's not enough to save them.

6. Not a fanboy, just wanted a REAL response, and that's what you gave this time around. I'll look it up with your thoughts in mind, and post my opinion later.