Envoy Designs - Render Shop

Discussion in 'Offer' started by Envoy Designs, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Envoy Designs

Envoy Designs Member

[​IMG]

About Me:

I started on GR in 2005 and just recently made this account. I've made many premium renders, and every single one of the renders I make are (as long as the original image quality allows) impeccable quality.

I'm only going to post a few of my renders here as an example, I'm willing to PM more should you want to see more.
    --------------------

Prices:

Renders can either be purchased via Credits, or Paypal.

Buying With Credits: The amount of credits will be decided by the client (you) based on how much you think the image is worth, you will then ask me and we can settle, negotiate, or accept your offer.

Buying With Paypal: All renders will cost $2.00 for simple/large renders. Extremely intricate renders, or those with a lot of detail that you want shown will be $5.00+ depending on the level of detail.
    --------------------------------------------

Terms:

• 1. If your image is an image created by another person (such as DeviantART, or any website or creation similar) you need permission from the artist/author if you would like to me use it. A print screen screen shot of the conversation or message will suffice

• 2. Images from google, or any other search engine will not require you to show me you have permission to use them.

• 3. Once we make a deal on how you are purchasing the service to make your image into a render I will create it. When finished I will watermark the entire image (enough that you cannot use it without the watermark, but still be able to see the quality/detail.
      • Note: This is also so that you can see if the render is to your liking before purchasing, changes or remakes can always be made.
    • 4. After Credits or Payment is received I will send you the rendered " .png " file, as well as a " .psd " if you like via either e-mail, imageshack, photobucket, or PM. You will choose.

Samples: Click Images to Enlarge

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(The last 2 I covered because I am currently using for a project, this is now how your "watermarked" image will appear when you request and I show you it.)

- Envoy

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  2. Ravr

Ravr _______________

good luck with the shop :)

3. Envoy Designs

Envoy Designs Member

Thanks :) I'm working on some new renders to get my post count back up until I can see if they can transfer my posts from my old account to this one. Haha.

4. Envoy Designs

Envoy Designs Member

Bumpppp

I'll do simple renders are freebees for now =P

5. Majin

Majin Senior Member

I don't want a render. I just want to wish you luck and ask you where you found that Naruto stock?

6. Envoy Designs

Envoy Designs Member

Thank you :) And I googled "Naruto Sage" and found it in google images.