Env Help

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by psychosnoman, Aug 17, 2007.

1. psychosnoman

psychosnoman Well-Known Member

My env won't turn on. When I press the power button it will come up with the Verizon Wireless screen and stay that way. I've tried taking the battery out and putting it back in and plugging it up to the wall but I can't get it to turn on. Do you guys know how to make it work?

2. Coolguy

Coolguy Well-Known Member

Deos verizon use sim cards? if so, make sure its in properly. Check your manual, i THINK theres something called full reset where the phone will go back into factory settings. was it working before?

3. Flag

Flag Well-Known Member

Factory Reset like Coolguy said.

4. fattony69

fattony69 Member

I have had this problem. I took out my battery for about 5 minutes and put it back in. Then I restarted, but when it turned on, I connected my charger. It seemed like my phone was barely alive and couldn't get enough juice per say, to go any farther.

5. Coolguy

Coolguy Well-Known Member

Hmm, might be a bad battery, I would call verizon and tell them to do something about it :)

6. psychosnoman

psychosnoman Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the help guys. This phone is just screwy. I got it turned on last night about 5 minutes after i posted and hae decided just to leave it on. maybe I need to update it or something.