Emo Fun

Discussion in 'Movies' started by wazofski, Aug 11, 2007.

1. blahablaheek

blahablaheek Well-Known Member

Maybe because the stereotypes aren't true (except the Hitler one...looks pretty emo), and that it's just not funny? And because there are people who are mature enough to respect people on how/what they dress/act/believe.

2. Wynter

Wynter Senior Member

That is why we all have different opinions my friend. Different people will have different senses of humour. I personally found the images amusing, so sue me. You didnt.. Good for you ;) I am also mature enough to take a joke, and I do respect other people on those things. But at the end of the day, a joke is still a joke. If someone cannot laugh at themselves, then is that counted as bieng mature?

I understand that people can get insulted by things, but surely it will take a heck of a lot more than a few images posted randomly on a forum, which were intended to make people laugh? Now, if someone had posted a picture of someones mother, for example, blowing a goat, that would be understandable.

If stereotypes werent true, we wouldnt have them, would we? Apparently, some mass of people had to fit it, otherwise it wouldnt be an 'emo' stereotype.. Again, I am not saying everyone who would fit into the emo catagory is like this, just that for it to be a stereotype, a LOT of people must be like it. It didnt just spring up out of thin air, did it?

Every single type of person in this world has a stereotype to go with it. Denying that fact is pointless, because regardless to what people say, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE in this world has and will judge someone before they know them. Something about them, whether it is the way they dress, do their hair, the way they look, music they listen too, games they play, people they hang around with, or a whole host of other things is what causes this judgement, and we cannot help it because it is the way humanity works.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at that. Just remember that they are only images, its only a stereotype and its only a joke. If people really take offense to these, then I feel sorry for them..

3. Nasuul

Nasuul Well-Known Member

I am just sick and tired of this Emo bull---- period.

No such thing as Emos, just sick and usually mistreated people pushed beyond breaking point and thus should be called 'Suiciders'. All this typical bull---- about what emos dress and look like is just utter crap.

Your mistaking the 'non-bubblegum-pop-listening-zombie' people for being emos simply because they have tattoos and peircings. He news flash mother------ers, tattoos and peircings were a tradition in just about every culture at some point and still is today for the darker kind of this generation. That doesnt make us emo, just makes us more likely to shank you the next time you look smug in your rich metro jackets and mouth EMO at us.

Hell i dont even have peircings, i am an apprentice chef and definately aint suicidal, and yet still get dicks try and pay out on me because i prefer black jeans a tee shirt and a jacket.

Compassion wise...find some. These people that cut themselves are generally speaking, people that have had the very worst of experiences of lives and these experiences haunt them to the point they feel the need to attempt to bleed the pain out. And this will affect you all at some point, either someone u know in school, work or family will be a victem. Lets see how you feel then.

4. blahablaheek

Alright well I think you don't even know what a real emo (which really should be called scene as emo isn't a style of dress it was just called that, and emo is actually good music) is?

I'll give you a picture (this is what the people who dress emo to dress emo dress like)
    [​IMG]

5. Flag

Flag Well-Known Member

What about Mein Fuhrer?

6. [.BC.] .Sacrifice

[.BC.] .Sacrifice Banned from GR

slit wrist much?

wazofski for president

7. blahablaheek

AHAHAHA me emo? AHAHAHA. That's hilarious. I like emo music though I'm not emo.

8. Blandy

Blandy Member

Lmfao, nice.

9. [.BC.] .Sacrifice

AAHHAHAHA yes emo! HAHHAHAHA. go cry.

10. blahablaheek

You can say whatever you want, whatever, I'm not going to argue with someone who i don't even know.

And with that, you're a dumbass, who says I'm emo? Who says I even have emo friends? I think you're confusing emo music with "people that dress emo" rather than the musical sub-genre.

Though you're probably 12-years-old anyways so why should I even bother.

BTW you spelled your own name wrong in your avatar.

11. Echö

Echö Well-Known Member

You guys are ------ing idiots.

12. [.BC.] .Sacrifice

And who are you, with a mere 12 posts to say we're idiots? Why don't you cry somewhere else

13. blahablaheek

Maybe you should think who the mature one is?
    "lol gtfo emo kid"
    "slit wrist much?"
    "AAHHAHAHA yes emo! HAHHAHAHA. go cry."
    You're an ass.

I hold a hatred for emo people I just hate when dumbasses like you think they all slit their wrists.
    Real "cutters" usually are upbeat people (I'm talking people who do it to relieve extreme emotional distress) when you get to know them or when they're at school, w/e. None of the ones I know (and I know a lot), don't even dress/act emo. So why don't you stfu with you're immature stereotypes you ------ and leave comments to yourself until you grow up.

14. [.BC.] .Sacrifice

I guess I missed the part where I called myself acting mature, and anyway, do you really think I care that an emo kid calls me an ass? Go cry about it

I don't care if you think i'm stereotyping, I know people who are emo and slit their wrist because they hate life, and tbh I don't care if they have problems, everyone has problems, and they shouldnt whine and cry about it. I loved how the kid in the "Tickle me emo" video said "You're not the only one with issues". Anyway, emos are idiots, and so are you.

15. 13d Keane

13d Keane Well-Known Member

What an idiot. Seriously.