Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Greasy Pete, Aug 8, 2007.
maybe she split the toast? And wtf are you doing eating food strangers gave you.
isn't it called ''wentelteefjes'' ?
it was breakfast at school
and ill try that idea Gurly
Put a uncooked egg on some bread and just fry it.
Did the toast see moar thick than most toast?
If So I have a pretty good idea how to do it.
Two slices of bread, NOT TOAST, BREAD...
1. Mix two eggs and milk together in a bowl, set aside
2. Cook 1 egg to just about over easy, but not quite, you'll see in later steps. Set aside
3. Take both pieces of bread dip them in egg/milk concoction. Make sure they have alot of it.
4. Mash -------cooked egg in step two in between the two pieces of bread. Make sure to get the pieces touching each other. Throw into skillet on medium-high heat (OILED PLZ) and let the eggs and milk cook so the pieces stick together. (I don't know if they will, lolz.) This will finish cooking your egg.
5. Keep the bread-egg warm and cook your final egg. Throw on top of the toastegg and wa-la! You have yourself toast, with egg inside.
Lol, I wrote it myself. Actually, i'm thinking about trying it out now, lol.
ill try it^
.apex i already tried it, the egg just cooked on top
Its probably more like a french toast without any milk that was soaked for a bit. Or putting a piece of toast on the stove then pouring a scambled egg over it waiting for the toast to toast a bit with low tempature on your stove. Just to let it soak in. I still think it probably more of just a french toast soaked in egg.
Edit: Actually because its school food it was probably baked. Try doing the soaking then baking it at like 350.
Wow, you guys are stupid.
It's called eggs in a basket/blanket. All you do is cut a hole in some toast and put the uncooked egg in it while it's on a pan and cook it.
Its true, we do it all the time at my house
Thats what i was thinking but the way he described it I think he means something else.
You will make a nice wife.
i think i may have gotten it!
soak a piece of bread with eggs mixed with milk in the fridge over night, then in the morning, butter it up and bake it!
Separate names with a comma.