Earn Money And 300 Credits Free

Discussion in 'Offer' started by Elendil, May 11, 2009.

1. Elendil

Elendil Well-Known Member

<div align="center">I recently found out about a sort of incentivized search engine which I'd like to share called Swagbucks
    <div align='center'> and if you register and get 45 swagbucks on it ill give you 200 credits
    [​IMG]</div>Instead of searching on Google, I go to Swagbucks and in turn they reward me with a random amount of swagbucks per search. Swagbucks is their currency which can be redeemed at their SwagStore for a variety of gifts.

<div align="center">Gift Card Examples
    [​IMG]</div>
    The rewarding of swagbucks are random - so you will not receive one with every search, but for some searches you will receive more than one. You can also actually earn up to 100 swagbucks for each person you refer. Every time they earn, you'll earn until they reach 100. I signed up about 3 weeks ago and I received three $5 Amazon Gift Cards which cost me 45 swagbucks per each, and I've already racked up another 6 swagbucks since then. Any other questions or comments PM me and I'll be glad to answer.

<div align="center">Start off with 3 swagbucks for joining under me. Click the image and sign up!</span>

[​IMG]http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=540026</div>
    • Register through clicking on the 3 swagbucks image.
    • Gather 45 swagbucks through searching on Ask & Google. They have a Toolbar if your comfortable with that.
    • Tell me the name you registered with once you have your 45 swagbucks so I may confirm.
    PM me to receive your 200 gr credits from me.
    • Then go and spend your swagbucks on a gift card as well or save it for a bigger prize! :turned:
    • <span style="color:#8B0000">Here's a little tip that helps to increase the odds on obtaining swagbucks faster. If you go to your options menu then you set your homepage to http://swagbucks.com/?t=w&p=1&q=google it will automatically do a search for (Google in this case), hopefully resulting in a few swagbucks while sending you straight to Google. It also helps if you set every new tab and window to open to this new homepage.

• I recently heard that if you are logged out somehow you receive more swagbucks. And once it appears you can just login to claim them.

<div align="center">[​IMG]</div>
    </div>

2. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

lol

3. MFKR

MFKR Well-Known Member

Same thing as Winzy?