Ear Clogged Up...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by THC + K00lAid, Dec 7, 2008.

1. THC + K00lAid

THC + K00lAid Well-Known Member

Its not like its affecting my hearing but it goes from ear to ear when i go to sleep and it like travels... its been going on for about a week and I need some answers :( I tried olive oil but it doesn't work as much... help asap?

2. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

Go see a doctor.

3. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

use hydrogen peroxide

4. .Arkane

.Arkane Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Half strength hydrogen peroxide (mix with water) and wash out with warm water using one of those ear things (aka ear syringe). Let the peroxide set for five or ten minutes in your ear, whenever it stops bubbling. Make sure it's not the peroxide you bleach your hair with.

This is assuming that it's ear wax, of course. And the directions come from my mom, who's a nurse.

6. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

Before you even try that, go see a doctor. Best possible answer there. No offense to your mom Saint.

7. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

If it's just a clogged ear, you probably don't need to see a doctor. If it seems like it's something else, or the peroxide doesn't help, then I'd see a doctor. If the ear is irritated, definitely see a doctor.

Leo, I did just ask my mom when you'd need to see a doctor. She says she once even went to a resident to have her ear cleaned and he told her to just use peroxide. Really, you only need to see a doctor about an infection or other abnormality. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money.

My mom just read the first post. She says you might be congested and should use some decongestants.

8. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

Yeah you should be careful, here I use ballpins to take the out.. ^_^

9. Be very careful, because if you happen to hit something too hard in your ear or you use the wrong solution, you could begin to bleed or even lose hearing. When my ear was irritated I cleaned it with a Q-Tip, and I stuck it too far in opening whatever was infected causing my ear to bleed and I lost my hearing in that ear for a week. It's a serious thing.

10. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

Before you even try that, go see a doctor. Best possible answer there. No offense to your mom Saint.
    [/b][/quote]

If it's just a clogged ear, you probably don't need to see a doctor. If it seems like it's something else, or the peroxide doesn't help, then I'd see a doctor. If the ear is irritated, definitely see a doctor.

Leo, I did just ask my mom when you'd need to see a doctor. She says she once even went to a resident to have her ear cleaned and he told her to just use peroxide. Really, you only need to see a doctor about an infection or other abnormality. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money.

My mom just read the first post. She says you might be congested and should use some decongestants.
    [/b][/quote]

Thanks =], that's quite some useful information actually. Must be nice to have a nurse in the family  ^_^

11. supaafly

supaafly Well-Known Member

whenever i get sick my ears get congested and it sucks, i hate it

just need to clear your head and ears

and those ear ---- where you pour that saline crap into your nose and it comes out your ear does not work

12. .Arkane

.Arkane Well-Known Member

Depends on the type of kiss Draxxus ;)

13. Snooze

Snooze Well-Known Member

[/b][/quote]

Holy mother of god. That's ------in ridiculous!