Don't Buy Ipods

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by stottpie, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

I support yah Stottpie.

Why the hell should I ****in' use iTunes so I can transfer my songs to my iPod? It shouldn't need iTunes. The battery life is bad. The iPod's battery cannot be replaced once its dead. You need to buy a need one. Which I think is totally unacceptable...

Personally - I say get a Creative Touch Zen :)

I have it and it has never failed on me.

2. CompuNick

CompuNick Well-Known Member

I bought a M:robe mr100 those rule!:D

3. troia

troia Well-Known Member

Sigh, I got a 5th gen 20 GB iPod and have had no troubles with it yet, other than a somewhat shorter batt life than expected. The iTunes thing is quite annoying too. I think the iPod is great, but when this breaks I think Ill go with a creative player.

4. zenn

zenn Well-Known Member

I have an I-pod shuffle..

5. .vivid

.vivid Senior Member

Never have had a problem with my ipod photo, i love the sound quality and i hate creative i use to have one of their "best" mp3 players and it sucked ass i switched to apple and love them. apple doesn't make low quality products. and o yea every company has a service department u dumass becuase electronics wear down and break sometimes. batteries don't last forever they can lose their power to be able to charge from overuse. i get over 15 hours of battery life with my ipod photo and that is fine but i am always listening to my ipod because i love music. i very rarely even put it down. the only thing i hate is that they do get scratched easily but a simple case will fix that problem. my brother has had his ipod for over two years and not a single problem. maybe you should do a little more research and stuff before you start dissing a good campany. learn to take care of your things, just setting the ipod down will not break the screen, wow people these days.

6. stottpie

stottpie Well-Known Member

-are-you-dumb-?-?-?-

READ WHAT I SAY BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH NEXT TIME

this has happened to other people i know.

i take care of my ipod, and i rarely used it.

they have a service for repairing their batteries because they're known to go to ----, if that's not bad quality to you then please grab a dictionary and look up "quality"

also, did you read that when i first got mine the headphones were broken? DOA products are not something that a quality company would allow.

7. ryan13489

ryan13489 Well-Known Member

In my personal experience Ipods are not a complete waste of money but they are over priced and could be a waste of some of your money.

8. .vivid

.vivid Senior Member

All batteries go at one time or another if you charge and discharge them fully each time you can help make your battery last longer. Stop saying it's happened to other people. It's getting old man. All of my friends have ipods and have no problems with them they are all still in great condition. if you buy them directly from apple you are getting the real deal and not some piece of ---- off of ebay where you probably got it.

9. MasterC

MasterC Well-Known Member

i have had my ipod for a couple of months now, and i am very happy with it! i don't know why you are having problems with yours. i also found out how to get more games on it. i installed ipod linux, so i get a lot more games!

10. stottpie

what's getting old is your assumption that your iPod experience is a microcosm of the entirety of all things iPod.

please stop posting on this thread, your unsupported arguments are annoying to people on both sides of the fence.

11. .vivid

.vivid Senior Member

its getting old that all you say is well it happened to other people too............ :( . don't tell everyone not to buy an ipod just becuase u had a bad experience, every1 i no loves their ipod. thats all i hav to say.

12. stottpie

you've said that already. way to just rephrase what you said before in a sad attempt to make a half-assed comeback.

you lose.

13. .vivid

.vivid Senior Member

dude shut up man i didn't lose anything there was nothing to lose i was just saying wat i had to say. thats it, god damn gaylord.

14. stottpie

qfe .

15. Extrusive

Extrusive Well-Known Member

I see you hate apple. Remember there'd be no good PC without the apple/mac. ^_^ Your having bad luck... I've droped my ipod countless times and it's fine. They're over rated for sure, but they're better then most mp3 players out there.