Does Ne1 Have A Job

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Mcal, May 15, 2006.

1. Dream30.

Dream30. Well-Known Member

Their actually not that great of a wage... i work on a resort (tigh-na-mara). We have one of the largest spas in North America and have been rated in the top 10 of Canadas best cuisine/resorts.

As a housemen, i drive a golf cart around delivering various objects such as towels and other resort-neccessities.
    I also do "romantacizing packages" which includes champagne, rose on bed, rose petals scattered throughout the room, bath salts, and candles. All this is set up while the guests are at dinner.
    I often get calls for bringing people to and from rooms as the resort is very large. We dont offer food service, but as a fine resort we hold our reputation to help guests will aspects, so we(and by we it always means me:P im the resorts bitch) go all out to impress them by doing it.

Constantly dealing with rich people(even famous), i make MAYBE $15 a night(8 hour shift).

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

maybe i just live in a rich and generous area then lol

most of the people out here live in half million dollar houses+ (not myself, im stuck in a house that cost us 175,000), but they are relatively nice. the pro golfers, despite that i dont know them at all except tiger because i am not a golf fan, were all nice, its their wives that were mean, but the golfers almost always tipped well (not just pros, but locals at the community club and stuff) during the tournaments (like once a month at this course).

3. SniperStud

SniperStud Well-Known Member

yeah i work at a public course so that could have something to do with poor tips.... but the houses on the course are goin for 1/2 a million and its oregon wtf who pays that much to live in a town of 20,000 people in oregon... stupid rich people who should give me there money lol

4. Raziel

Raziel Well-Known Member

Not yet, i'll get a proper job in about an year

5. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

Yep i work at the Cellular network company as a Customer Sales and Services person.

Company name is Telenor

6. Pud_Forever

Pud_Forever Well-Known Member

Safeways been bought over my Morrisons now hasn't it. That's who i work for.

7. JpQ

JpQ Well-Known Member

I dont have a job, Im only 13 :( but i think washing the dishes is a job :lol: or maybe its called my household choir :lol:

8. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

i do tiling :blink: sounds ---- but it isnt. and its very good money IMO :P

9. [3E]SuperVisual

[3E]SuperVisual Well-Known Member

webdesigner