Do You Smoke

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Zohair, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Freddster

Freddster Member

Meh i think smokign is dumb really it is like. Settign a five pound note alight and smokign it thats how i see it

2. mafu

mafu Well-Known Member

I;ll have to admint, someone who is smoking looks cooler than someone who doesnt. Similar to earrings. Sure it doesnt hurt to try, but of course you have the chance of getting hooked and that is deadly.

3. Brewha002

Brewha002 Well-Known Member

You have got to be kidding me. Have you ever had fresh cut chewing tobacco? The stuff that comes out of your mouth is disgusting, my roommate packs maybe 3 or 4 lips a day and leaves his spitters all over the room. A cigarette doesn't leave a mess and you don't get the crap all over the inside of your mouth.

4. sneakyscop3

sneakyscop3 Member

ciggaretes are ----ing gay and i think smokers should ... well stop smoking i guess

im fed up with smoking cause i have grown up with it, my whole family has smoked....i guarantee that when i get a little older, i'll get the second hand ----...

5. BlueGhost430

BlueGhost430 Well-Known Member

i just think its a nasty habbit, and i hate when my friends do it there way to young

6. The Ancient

The Ancient Well-Known Member

Smoking ciggarettes is gross

Smoking weeds makes you a peice of trash with no values

7. DemsLover

DemsLover Senior Member

This topic needs to die already, its pointless, i meen who cares, if you smoke go die, dont boast about it, that makes it more moron "oh yeah im like killing myself" i actually look down on you, i am rude towards ignorant smokers, i will cough in your face, die die die die.
    no joke, your the joke.

Night

EDIT: i used to smoke so dont be like "yeah but you never smoked" i smoked for like 5 years, 10-20 a day, shut up. bye

EDIT2:And im also nearly 18 so I started at like 13, but i used to have one every now and again when i was like 10

8. Ark Night

Ark Night Active Member

I smell a flamewar coming on...

9. Mr. Cheeky

Mr. Cheeky Well-Known Member

Wow, quite a bold statement there isn't it.

Well, for your information Mr. "The Ancient", not all potheads are lazy, good-for-nothing beings.

I could easily say, all people with usernames involving the word Ancient are just stupidass people that belong in the past.

Congrats The Ancient, you've become history, dumbass.

10. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

thanku cheeky for pwing ancient, ancient you must not know ---- after that statement I just read from you.

If people want to smoke, let them smoke, that doesnt make them any different then other people.

How about this...anyone who drinks wine is trash, they are nasty and need to die. (not really)

Just let us be.