Do You Smoke

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Zohair, Feb 20, 2006.

1. .DigitalPixel

.DigitalPixel Well-Known Member

i dont smoke... i have once and never did again....

i have a bunch of friends that smoke... or atleast i used to be friends with them... i dont pay any attention to them anymore.

2. Overlord1989

Overlord1989 Well-Known Member

I don't smoke and think smokers are idiots. My sister(21) smokes and I just don't like it. Pointless waste of money. Think how many starving people could be saved wiht the money spent on the old "fag's"
    Overlord

3. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

Smokin is life :D

4. SAFC

SAFC Member

Well why isn't it being spent like that? Blame the government, not us (I'm a smoker). The cost of cigarettes is about 80% tax in this country (britain) and where does that money go? Not to the starving children, but as a smoker is that my fault? No, yet I pay the government 80% tax on every pack of cigs I buy, but I have no say in where it's spent. You want to take this issue up with someone, I suggest you take it up with a politician.

5. .ArctiC.

.ArctiC. Well-Known Member

and death. im sorry if i offend. my moms a nurse so she gets those very graphic booklets on what smoking does

6. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

ah come on dude i kno smokins bad for health!

And SAFC that was a nice reply1

7. lil pranksta 05

lil pranksta 05 Active Member

I have never smoked i dont see the point in shortening my life and going yellow, not being able to run and going grey at 20 years old.

8. SpaG

SpaG Well-Known Member

I don't smoke. And i don't see the point why should people smoke. If because of lowering stress, there are other ways :)

9. thestarofdeath

thestarofdeath Well-Known Member

Smoking cigs is retarded. It gives you no or the least possible high, and kills you slowly. It has many side affects that are socially, uncool. Its not really considered a cool thing to do anymore, and it is a very expensive habit. Theres no upside.

Pot on the otherhand isnt really that bad if done in moderation. Once every 2 weeks or so isnt bad. Its really not that bad if done more then that. It has little side affects which are all minor, except long term schizophrenia, which is more of a theory anyways. The commonly preached brain cell lose from pot smoking is bull. Heres some facts on your brain cells.
    Not to mention according to this article pot doesnt even kill brain cells.
    http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=796538

To the person a few pages back that said they almost died from pot. It is impossible to overdose or die from pot. Pot can be laced, with means it was mixed with a chemical that was intended to change the affect, and usually harm the user, but you said it was not. The only was you can die from pot itself is that, or if you mix it with other drugs including alcholol. Pot can make it easier to get into a car aciedent, and that would be the only other way.

10. SSJ8

SSJ8 Well-Known Member

never have or will, its throwing ur money down the toilet, and getting early death as a reward.

11. Mr. Cheeky

Mr. Cheeky Well-Known Member

Weed, i've cut back but I used to do it everyday.

Cigarettes, HELL NO. You only NEED cigarettes after you start doing them, so if you don't already smoke, then don't start, its not a good habit and theres chances of cancer and tobacco dependancy.

12. Eksperimental

Eksperimental Well-Known Member

Cigars, and only cigars, for special occasions only though.

13. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

i am a light smoker , 8 packs a day , 6 packs a day if its a day in which i go to the gym , you know to minimize the damage , if there is any anyway , so as you can see i am very careful

14. ...Tails

...Tails Senior Member

Reeeetarded, absolute waste of time and money. I believe anyone who smokes is retarded. Hope I don't offend any of you smokers, but yes, I'm calling you retarded. Maybe 'back in the day' it was alright to smoke because they didn't know how bad it was, but not now, we know damn near every nasty chemical and disease that becomes of smoking yet you still do it. That's just stupidity. :)

15. Rikku_5656

Rikku_5656 Well-Known Member

i hate smoking period... and i dont hate smorkers... -.-

remember smoking is like commiting suicide :P