Do You Smoke

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Zohair, Feb 20, 2006.

1. KonArtis

KonArtis Well-Known Member

I think smoking is disgusting, my EX's dad was dieing of it and i could tell it badly affected her.

2. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

I don't smoke but a lot fo my friends do. I don't see wht's so appealing about it, I consider it disgusting.

3. xlink

I don't smoke but a lot fo my friends do. I don't see wht's so appealing about it, I consider it disgusting.

4. BRAN

BRAN Well-Known Member

Smoking kills.
    Kissing a smoker is like kissing an ashtray.

5. xlink

6. `Revolution

`Revolution Well-Known Member

I like to breathe so no I dont. Peace

7. Raziel

Raziel Well-Known Member

Don't smoke.
    Never will.
    It kills you slowly, that's for sure... A lot of my friends go outside in the breaks and smoke. I also can't stand the smoke itself.

8. Rinoa

Rinoa Well-Known Member

I don't smoke, but I have a few times. I personally think it is very stupid. Over half the people who do smoke die from it. I think if you need a way to relax, find some other healthy way of doing it.

But then, if others do smoke, I don't loose respect for them or anything like that. It's their body, they can do what they want to it. As long as I'm not breathing in the second hand smoke, of course. :P

9. Nicasus

Nicasus Well-Known Member

I don't smoke a sigaret, I blow sometime's. Not that I'm proud of it, I just like it.

10. LordRaven

LordRaven Well-Known Member

i dont smoke, and dont think i will ever do

11. Kami

Kami Well-Known Member

I don't smoke, and none of my friends do either.

I'd refuse to be around anyone who did. It's just wrong... obviously.

12. xlink

smoking is not moraly wrong unless you are pregnant.

13. Kami

Kami Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess so. But I meant it's wrong as in it's a bad thing to do in my opinion.

14. rzn

rzn Well-Known Member

I hope you're still talking about cigarettes.

Unfortunetly majority of the demographics in here are aged 12-17. Which is the prime age to learn about how disgusting smoking is, and the constant peer pressure of it. As well as being told from everyone/media how bad it is.

Most of those commercials show people that smoke about 3 packs a day, and have the worst addiction to smokes anyone has ever seen. Don't get me wrong smoking isn't good at all. But I smoke. Not to the point where I smoke 3 packs a day. I'll buy a pack and it will last me 1-2 weeks depending on the parties I go to during that time. Once all of you begin to drink, you will understand just how soothing and good a cigarette can be. As well as after smoking pot. I've been smoking for about 4-5 years now. But not constantly everyday. I never smoke at work through the whole 8 hour day. Nor smoke when I get home. I can go days without a cigarette. But once I get a beer in me or a joint. I can't wait to have a smoke.

Basically what i'm saying is don't judge someone cause they smoke. Cause chances are sooner or later a lot of you on here are gonna come across everything I did. Some fully addicted, and others not so much. If you can go without smoking, good for you. Keep doing that. But for most of you that are anti-smoking and making fun of people that do smoke. I bet you're all future-hypocrites. :)

Come back in 5-6 years and read this line.

I told you so.

I'm hoping most of what I said will keep you young guys from smoking. Because everything I wrote is true. You won't believe me now. But all in due time.

15. aimee

aimee Well-Known Member

I smoked a few cigs before, but I never really liked it. I don't really care if others smoke - as long as it's not near me where I can breathe in their smoke... I really don't like that for some reason. I smoked weed for the past year and a half, but on and off - this is one of those times where I'm off, just coz I'm watching myself more - health wise... and coz I'll be looking for a new job soon since I'll be movin' out :D