Do You Smoke Reefer?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Boxiom, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Interfaced

Interfaced Well-Known Member

Exactly.

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

damn, i reached the news that fast?

3. Mr. Cheeky

Mr. Cheeky Well-Known Member

Okay, this is me both drunk and high.

Drunk:
    - Ruthless, not holding anything back
    - I'm either REALLY happy or REALLY angry
    - Do stupid ---- which I regret
    - Act stupid with even my best friends
    - Throwing up after too much
    - Feel like doing dumb ----

High:
    - Very happy/cheerful/full of laughter
    - Hungry
    - Very aware of nature and I appreciate it so much more
    - Creative, full of life
    - Nice to everyone I see, peaceful

Weed is the best, period.

4. UV Street

UV Street Senior Member

And I don't.. Just wanted to point that out :P

5. Jack ACE Sawyer

Jack ACE Sawyer Well-Known Member

*sigh*

Kids these days. Know so little about life... :rolleyes:

6. Mr. Cheeky

Man, i'm high right now, and its made me realize i'm not going to bother arguing with you.

If your view of potheads is people who smoke dope all day, are lazy, and really stupid and forgetful, then keep your view, I can't change that. As long as i'm smoking weed and doing my own thing, it shouldn't be a problem to you.

Just letting you know, people who smoke pot aren't necessarily bad people just because they are breaking the law.

7. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

nope, don't smoke... might but dont' right now...

hand me a vaproizer or some cooked goods though and I'm all up for it.

8. FleazZz

FleazZz Senior Member

Why harm yourself. Pot heads are idiots.

9. Mr. Cheeky

Same with ignorant people.

10. Pale

Pale Well-Known Member

i smoke responsibly, have ALWAYS had a good job, I work for some of the largest rock bands in the world as tour lighting designer, I graduated high school with a full ride offer from SIU for anthropology / archaeology. I only smoke occasinally, and it has to be the VERY BEST in quality( shiva shanti , blueberry, white widow ) something along those strains is fine. I have been through this debate before when my father WAS KILLED in a DUI accident involving alcohol, he was a VERY successful businessman, but an alcoholic, if he were smoking buds that night and not drinking beer would he still be my pops? Your damn right he would be, I REST MY CASE, This "comparison" is non debatable, so stop comparing apples to oranges children.Im not saying go do it, nor am i condoning it, it just foolish a lot of the things that have previously been said in this topic =D

11. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

everyone is comparing apples to oranges, as you said it pale, even you did. Marijuana and alcohol are equally as safe, there are just different circumstances as to when one is better than the other, comparing driving ability is not one of them.

The whole thing about alcohol, marijuana, hallucinegens (heroin, opium shots, shrooms, etc.) is that they are safest when done in 1) moderation, and 2) when you know that their will be no responsibility held over you for atleast 1 night (12+ hours) through a max of 2 days (like when you are off work). As long as things are done in moderation, and within a safe environment when you have no responsibility to maintain a non-hazardous environment around you (driving on the road pretty much means that you have the responsibility to maintain a non-hazardous environment around you for the sake of the people driving around you as well as yourself).

Laws are set forth for a reason, and no, that reason is NOT there to "ruin your fun" like some of the younger, or less mature people will say. When the government thinks of new laws, they arent thinking about the individual only, they are also thinking about those around the individual as far as the activity, the family, etc.

Pot is bad for driving for a couple of reasons. Pot will slow your reaction time and how quickly your brain processes things. It bogs you down in order to relax you. Just recently out here, a teenager has been charged with manslaughter charges for accidently running over a child who ran across the parking lot at a McDonalds right after he had gotten his order (its like at a few of the McDonalds where the drive "thru" goes right next to the railing and the door inside). He said he didnt even know the kid was there until after he felt the car bump and wondered what it was (it was a pretty fast occurance obviously). He was found and arrested about 5-10 minutes later (he stopped and stayed back from the family hoping the kid was alright) and was under the influence of marijuana (UA as soon as he got to the 'Justice Center' around here).

As I said, anything you do is alright to do in the right circumstances (unless its something like heroin, cocaine, meth, etc. where people have died the first time trying those). If your going to do it, just dont do it when other people are relying on you to be responsible and you should be fine. If your going to drink, smoke, shoot up, eat, etc. then do it at home and only do it enough to not make you have a drug/alcohol addiction.

12. Game Over!

Game Over! Well-Known Member

ITS TEH PWNS EVERYTHING!!!

13. BeatdownT

BeatdownT Well-Known Member

agreed with pale, and FINALLY someone agreed with me

14. AKW

AKW Senior Member

Mangs and gentlechicks... turn on your Bone Thugs in Harmony... meet me at the Crossroads... wait for the first of the month.. and get high!

15. ikore

ikore Well-Known Member

yea done it a couple of times and you cant get cancer from smoking it but you can get sever mental disease like pyschosis and it has been know to happen even after one sm koe of course there are other fctors that casue it