Do You Smoke Reefer?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Boxiom, Apr 14, 2006.

1. WhiT3MisT

WhiT3MisT Well-Known Member

(quoting)studies have shown that there are more cancer causing agents within marijuana smoke than in cigarette smoke)
    lies, considering that cigs have over 100 chemicals, including tar that statement is a liar liar pants on fire

i cant live without bomb ass nug, best smoke in the world
    joints are ok but i love my pipe(pic below)

ya i smoke a lil herb every once in a while
    side effects include
    getting lost in the sensation of your favorite song
    if you get hurt, the nerves hurt a little more then usual but not by much
    tropical fruit flavores including blueberry,watermelon,ect become 10x more delicious(your taste buds hold the flavor longer)

tv shows to watch while high include
    chapelle show
    south park
    man show
    spongebob (sounds stupid as hell but you'll geek out so bad)

movies to watch high
    any scary movie movie
    bad santa

pic of my pipe (i have the middle one)

[​IMG]

2. Crimsom Innocence

Crimsom Innocence Well-Known Member

first off, Smoking weed is hazardous to your health, but so is living in general, so I'm not getting into that argument.

I got into a lot of trouble when I was in middleschool with pot, I haven't touched it since. that isn't my point, I just want to say this much: My girlfriend is in med school right now and taking a Neurology class. by definition, what Pot does is Brain damage, and nothing small either, you are literally eroding your brain. it's not Huge, but if done more then once a day could cause some serious problems in less then a couple decades.

It could very easily be the cuase of multiple forms of cancer, the cancer subject is still realively young, and we're learning things about it every single day, I would be seriously suprised to hear it wasn't just as likely to cause Lung Cancer as cigerettes, or more likely to lead to heart diseases or Annemia, becuase it's very very bad for your blood.

now, i don't care if you do Pot, in fact, I like hanging out with stoners becuase they tend to have some incredibly deep, or just out right silly things to say. I just don't want you spreading this "Pot is Safe" banner, it's a simple fact of people not wanting to hear that their blessed weed is dangerous.

and as to the dealer issue, I got side with ViolentVALENT, but, dude he had no reason to take that side due to your race, so don't bring that up. however, Jack Ace, I don't think that Dealers are the Downfall of Society, I think some can be sleazy Jackasses, but where there is a market, a dealer is nessicary, and if you need the money, you need it. It's just sterotypical to say that Dealers are the downfall to society, or deserve to die.

3. WhiT3MisT

this is true, dealers arnt to blame, i know a few who have children and sell herb/blow other items just to feed/cloth their kids.

4. Mr. Cheeky

Mr. Cheeky Well-Known Member

You know what will make weed much safer?

LEGALIZING IT!

People will be informed and understand the risks/problems associated with marijuana.

Amsterdam has marijuana legalized and they have the lowest drug abuse rate, what does that have to say?

It will put dealers out of business and make sure the government sells proper weed that isn't laced with anything to be more harmful than it already is.

Honestly, you people are way too ignorant. I am coming into agreement with you that weed is not harmless, yet you still don't agree with me point of view or opinions, so ---- YOU.

By the way, WhiT3MisT, you forgot "How High" LOL! That movies hilarious to watch high. Same with Jackass, Harold and Kumar, Beavis and Butthead Do America, Grandmas Boy, and theres plenty more!

5. BeatdownT

BeatdownT Well-Known Member

hey violentVALENT, where you live XD i want some lol

6. Jack ACE Sawyer

Jack ACE Sawyer Well-Known Member

haha I don't care lil man and no it's not because you're black. It's because you're not even human.

1. Child Molesters
    2. Rapists
    3. Drug Dealers
    4. Murderers
    5. Severe Drug Addicts

Worst semi-humans on earth, in that order. Hey, at least you're the 3rd worst haha

You're a leech. You aid in hurting other people's lives just so you can benefit. It doesn't matter what you use the money for there are plenty of other ways to get by. Both my parents had less than a hundred dollars between of them when they came to the US. They had no job, no friends and no place to live. Right now we live in a 250 thousand dollar house and they did it legally, without ruining anyone else's life, so you can take that wannabe cry baby routine and stuff it.

7. Pinocchio

Pinocchio Well-Known Member

It's virtually impossible to get any drugs where I live, so the answer is no.

8. WhiT3MisT

semi? wtf dont be a spastic little tard he did what was neccessary to build a life. oprah calls that empowerment... anyway he deserves respect and you should have more dignity and self respect then that.

9. Jack ACE Sawyer

Jack ACE Sawyer Well-Known Member

I don't respect people that leech off of others like that. He's a parasite. Any person that willingly makes money like that doesn't deserve to live.

10. Grimace

Grimace Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm only 14. I don't think I plan on doing it either.

11. R E V O

R E V O Well-Known Member

Sometimes you have to do "bad" things when trying to get by in life.

Maybe he's had a hard life and hasn't had the luxuries and benefits you yourself have had throughout life.

Give him a Goddamn break, you don't know his story so you have no right calling him a "parasite" or not human.

12. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

I guarentee all of your parents have smoked weed at least once in there life

13. R E V O

R E V O Well-Known Member

Mine have.

My father still does and has smoked with me on many occasions.

Some of you may see that as something horribly wrong, well... It's the same thing as having a glass of wine with your parents, isn't it?

14. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

Why doesn't Valent just kidnap 6 year old girls, sell them into the mexican illegal sex trade? Hell, if it's what he needs to do to survive, so be it. Thats fine, isn't it?

15. WhiT3MisT

he sells somthing? that makes him a leech? wow theres millions of "leeches" outhere then :eek: :lol: