Do You Have A Girl/boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by P4!nK!ll3r, Jul 17, 2008.

1. wildsorrow

wildsorrow Well-Known Member

Take a seat Wynter, lets discuss this emotional time for you. :)

-

2. Prince Zainx

Prince Zainx The Dark Prince

Yeah like he would want to explain what he did to her :mellow:

btw the - thing in the end is annoying ...

-Zain

3. bluefalcon_ad

bluefalcon_ad Well-Known Member

I've had 6 ex-girlfriends, each with a wonderful story of failure to tell. All taught me something.

I'm on lucky number 7, after 2 nice long months of double checking, triple checking, quintuple checking, if I'm ready to dive into a relationship. It was bumpy, and I think at this point it might be the biggest psychological risk I've had in my life thus far to let her this far into my life, however the re-assurance that she's always there for me makes me love her all that much more.

I don't think this relationship will sink like the last six. I can tell by the way we talk to each other, the way we are around each other, the way we are as just people in general, and how we connect. I think it's one of those times in my life where I look back and say "It was all worth it".

4. wildsorrow

wildsorrow Well-Known Member

After 6 exes, I think 2 months of gaining reassurance is too short.

Have you ever tried staying friends and then turning that friendship into a relationship?

If you can sustain a friendship with her, you can definitely sustain a long term relationship in my opinion.

The "-zain" thing is annoying, shhhh.

-

5. Matsybom

Matsybom Well-Known Member

look whoes talking :lol:

anyway also Zain about kirbir having the longest relation ship you have ever hear.
    did you parent broke up early after they got you (not insulting)
    or your grand parents

just asking.

and I don't have a gril ATM. mayb after next saturday or the saturday after that or between those weeks :P

6. Wynter

Wynter Senior Member

Nah mate, not gonna discuss anything.. Lets just say that it would be easier if she was out of my life for good.

7. bluefalcon_ad

Yeah, I do have a sense that things are a bit rushy. I mean, we CAN sustain friendship, though. That's not a problem. Which is why I'm a bit comfortable on how things turned out. Our personalities are just something that goes together. It's kind of odd, seeing as that I've never really had a girl who is like that entirely, but I feel like it'll last a long time. We both do. We've also dealt with one month away from each other, as I went to L.A. and she went to Mexico.

By the looks of everything, I think we're ready to make it last as long as we possibly can. Only girlfriend I've introduced to my best friends, and they both said similar things. I think things will go okay, and I'm not even that optimistic of a person. <_<

8. Majin

Majin Senior Member

Cliche teenager love.
    LOL.

9. bluefalcon_ad

Yeah, I do have a sense that things are a bit rushy. I mean, we CAN sustain friendship, though. That's not a problem. Which is why I'm a bit comfortable on how things turned out. Our personalities are just something that goes together. It's kind of odd, seeing as that I've never really had a girl who is like that entirely, but I feel like it'll last a long time. We both do. We've also dealt with one month away from each other, as I went to L.A. and she went to Mexico.

By the looks of everything, I think we're ready to make it last as long as we possibly can. Only girlfriend I've introduced to my best friends, and they both said similar things. I think things will go okay, and I'm not even that optimistic of a person. <_<
    [/b][/quote]
    Cliche teenager love.
    LOL.
    [/b][/quote]
    Eh. Maybe that's why I'm like "wtf" at it sometimes. Way too ------ing cliche. I hate cliches. Ah well. Whatever keeps you happy?

10. 13d Keane

13d Keane Well-Known Member

Same with me, except it is between 1 and 2 months.

11. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

Seriously, you are really immature. As if I'm really crying? *rolls eyes* k.

Anyways, I've been dating my girl for two and a half years, two days ago. lawl, funny. We're engaged, and yea, it's good.

12. Prince Zainx

Prince Zainx The Dark Prince

I wasn't really talking it from an actual perspective, saying it from a teens perspective. Sure if you look at it this way, my GrandParents had been married for over 60 years, my grandfather passed away on Christmas 25th December 2005, and my grandmother a month ago, I miss them so much, that I would do anything just to get a glimpse of them one more time. I would die for that one small glimpse or those smiles ^_^
    As for my parents, they will have been together a whooping 20 years later this year in December :D w00t go them! 5 more and they can celebrate their Golden Anniversary :D

Also Mudz, do you mean you plan on getting one in the near future? your wording is off kid :P

And as for Acrima,
    -
    at the end is annoying, while
    -Zain
    at the end marks the end of my post saying that Zain posted that..

So yeah..
    -Zain :D

13. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

I like Acrima...

14. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

As of today I have a girlfriend. Best day evar.

15. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

I don't think OP has a girlfriend.

Enjoy your hand