Do You Have A Girl/boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by P4!nK!ll3r, Jul 17, 2008.

1. P4!nK!ll3r

P4!nK!ll3r Well-Known Member

Hi guys/gals

I was thinking about ma girl atm so I decided to make a thread for it.
    Me and my girl are together for week at the moment, she means just everything for me.
    It all started out, seeing her on the street and then I asked her phone, etc. Apparently she had a crush on me, which I didn't knew.
    Meh, the rest of the storys up to your imagination... :tongue:

------------

If you also wonna tell GR how you met your girlfriend/boyfriend, please post here, you don't have to tell every single detail but it's good to see love around here, which hasn't been here for a long time I think. :tongue:
    Also you can post a picture from your LOVE if you want.

Owyea and don't post pictures of a girl/boy that you took from the internet or whatever. :huh: -_-
    And no freaking out on pictures, if you can't handle a picture then don't bother posting.

2. Escoda

Escoda Well-Known Member

Single for almost 6 months, not wanting a girlfriend anyways cause I'm moving places in about 2 years. I'll just keep friends with everyone. :D

3. P4!nK!ll3r

If you done moving, ever thought of getting a GF then? Or you just wonna have that extra freedom in your life? :tongue:

4. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Just moved, so had too break up. When school resumes, ill find another =/. Im young so my relationships arnt too serious. And im diggin being single

5. Taaam

Taaam Well-Known Member

i broke up three months ago, feeling fine being single atm...

6. wildsorrow

wildsorrow Well-Known Member

Why stick with 1 girl when you can be single and be with many girls?

Your girlfriend sucks at posing and taking pics btw.

-

7. P4!nK!ll3r

you can be with many girls, just gets you a bad reputation, they call that a player, right?
    and for the pictures, who cares if she can't take them properly, pics are pics. and btw i said if you can't handle pictures don't post

8. dalecyt

dalecyt Well-Known Member

prefer being single just now coz im only 15 :D means many more girls than being with someone although if the girl is right ill probably go with her

9. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

looking at my bank account tells you im single. thank jaysus
    for once it has money in it

10. I had a girlfriend about a month ago, and we were going out for about 3 months (off and on). On the last day of school (my last final exam was with her), she decided she didn't want to be together during the summer. She then proceeded to lie to me and make up a story about her ex-boyfriend and her having something "happen" between them (no idea what, don't want to know). I later found out that she's still in love with the guy, however I'm fairly sure he doesn't love her. Anyway, she's still in love with me as well, and she's having a hard time choosing between us. Ironic enough, I couldn't love her more than I already do, so I can't figure out why she doesn't just choose me. Personally, I don't know whether to be angry or sad, cause I'm only 15 and I actually found true love, but I don't think she's mature enough to realize that she has too...

That's my story, entirely true. So I'm single for now, but I'm hoping she makes the right decision...

11. G.S.Design

G.S.Design Senior Member

I do. Kind of.

Also, P4!nK!ll3r, your gf is hot.

12. P4!nK!ll3r

@ Phoenix - yea thats pretty 'weird' story, hope she picks you though after reading your post ;)
    @wildfire: lool tnx :tongue:

13. BetaMerc

BetaMerc Well-Known Member

Walk in the Street, go to the sewer, go down, to t
    Yup. To say it all in less words. Went to school together, for 4 years. Everybody though she was my girlfriend but she was going out with other dudes and I was going out with other chicks. But in school it was me and her. She used to hug me more than her own boyfriends. Everybody was like "You 2 are gonna get married". On the senior year , she was single, I was single, decided to give it a shot. We failed miserably, fight for every little thing. So we broke up for 1 month. And then decided to go seroius with no fighting and no bull----. Now here I am. Been with her for 7 months. Happy and I love her very much :D

14. G.S.Design

G.S.Design Senior Member

that was so gay

15. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

I'm not into the whole relationship thing atm, but I do have multiple girls I hook up with (they all know one another and are entirely cool with it and know there is no strings attached). Most of them are my exes.