Do You Believe In Life After

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpellApple, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Silencer18

Silencer18 Well-Known Member

thats a bit uncalled for.
    no reason to jump all over someone cause they believe differently.
    my post was intended to show that i agree its a bit ridiculous how some people look at me in disdain when i say i dont agree with them, and offer my own opinion on religion.

its nothing personal, man, chill out.

2. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

they are all Fake bull$hit dude have u gone to haven or hell??? NO!!! how do u even know theres haven and hell. Same thing for god... Have u met him? NO!!! We control our own life God doesnt!!! All Bull$hit but hey thats just me.... [/b][/quote]
    Calm down buddy.
    You see, thing is I can throw the same exact ---- at you.
    Have you gone to heaven or hell? Exactly, so you can't say it doesn't exist. It's like me telling you that pepsi is better than coke when I haven't tried coke. Thing is, there is alot more proof to life after death, then there is proof to no life after death. So take my advice, and sit the ---- down.

3. UV Moose

UV Moose Well-Known Member

Ah, well, I belive in heaven and hell because I'm a Roman Catholic, but the problem with non-believers is that they think that for something to be true you need to see it or experience it... for the most part that's not true, it's what we call faith, which is believing and trusting in something that we as humans can't understand

4. Otaku23

Otaku23 Well-Known Member

I do think there is life after death. I also believe that at least 10 sins have been comitted during this holy topic.

5. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Well i used to believe that we came back as our favourite animal (when i was about 12-14 years old) I no longer believe that, im not a christian and no way religious in any way, BUT i believe in life after death.

I believe when we die we move to a better world.

I could go on but i wont bore you all, lol :wub:

6. DJ-Unowned

DJ-Unowned Well-Known Member

good things that most people dont have a scientist as a dad lol...well ive seen those things on the news where the statues of jesus started beleeding and there was one time a woman was cleaning her house a painting of god just appeared on the floor...and it happened in Boston where i live as well...it was on the highways but the news reporters stated that someone painted it but people washed the paint off...and yea some think u need to see it to believe it...

7. XeroSkiLLz

XeroSkiLLz Well-Known Member

yes i do and i believe in heaven and hell

8. UV Moose

UV Moose Well-Known Member

good things that most people dont have a scientist as a dad lol...well ive seen those things on the news where the statues of jesus started beleeding and there was one time a woman was cleaning her house a painting of god just appeared on the floor...and it happened in Boston where i live as well...it was on the highways but the news reporters stated that someone painted it but people washed the paint off...and yea some think u need to see it to believe it... [/b][/quote]
    Yea, with me I have a decent scientific background as well (which to some is crazy, a Catholic who doesn't belive everything was created by God) but with instances like those, I personally just think that they're just coincidence... I mean, seriously, what kind of God goes around appearing in statues and pieces of bread, there's nothing really significant, just something intresting

9. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

I am Agnostic.
    I am still uncertain if there will be life after death, or what it will be like. It's really hard to be certain. Readin a book (bible) doesnt convince me. There's occasionally people who say they died but then got revived and while dead, they saw a light, and they saw god...I'd say they were just crazy if you ask me XD

10. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Well i am all for life after death, ghosts, spirits etc...

Before both my grandads died, my mum was with them (now this may sound crazy or whatever) but they were looking at the ceiling and they turned to my mum and told her 'they are waiting for me' they then turned back and said 'im not ready to go yet'

My mum asked them who they were talking to, all they kept saying was 'they are waiting, my family is waiting' they then turned around and told my mum that they loved her...after a couple of seconds they turned back and said 'im ready now' then they died.

This was 2 seperate times, which they both said the exact same thing. At first i thought she was joking, but it really happened.

Yes you may think im weird/you may think im lieing, but seriously im not.

11. r0b0

r0b0 Well-Known Member

i believe there is some sort of afterlife. cus what else would happen when you die? think about it. then in answer to have you ever seen god? no but i clearly remember seeing an angel.

12. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

You sit in the ground for a few centuries..or milleniums...either way you'll be chillin in the ground for a really long time.

And you saw an angel huh? Thats cool...I'm still waiting for my sign.

13. Otaku23

Otaku23 Well-Known Member

*shivers*

At least the casket will be insulated

14. XPlayStationX

XPlayStationX Well-Known Member

i dont know but i just cant think of how would total death be...:S

15. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

after life - no.

the "real life" in the golden city of heaven - yes

<3 God and Jesus