Divorce

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RebelYell101, Feb 21, 2007.

1. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

Well, sex is okay if you're married. Some people would argue it's okay before you're married. Lol, you want people to wait 'til thirty to marry? They'll be 30-35 before having children, that means when your kid turns fifteen you'll be fifty...O_O, sorry charlie, but I like playing basketball with my dad. :rofl:

2. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

because people have too much pride.

you shouldn't fall in love and get married...
    you're supposed to get married and fall in love

3. eqin0x

eqin0x Active Member

I would say that was one of the main reasons why half the women+men cheat, the other half is too many reasons but it just seems to be the lack of a decent upbringing and surroundings these days and too much influence by the media projected from the internet , but I still believe you can make marridge work it takes two too tangO.

4. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

Easy. They don't realize what they're getting into until a year into the marriage and they realize that, hey, this isn't just dating anymore.

5. Mint

Mint Well-Known Member

People think that marriage is like dating now a days because of stuff taught in schools and advertised. Its life long, if you just check the vows you say you'd know. People marry to young when they arent in love or just think they are in love. You should know the person real well b4 you get married and people don't do that anymore they get married after like a year of dating.

Divorce is caused by marriages not based on love but lets say sex and when they get that out of the way well the marriage falls apart. It could also be caused by kids. One or the other doesnt exactly love the idea of kids or doesnt care for kids and then there are fights etc.

Its not exactly true to say people get married for the sex now cuz it is advertised by television and schools that sex before marriage is not bad or wrong in any way. So they can go bang who ever when ever.

And before lets say 4000 years ago, people did live quite long, average age was 900. Imagine how many anniversaries they would have. -Bible based

Its quite sad really. Mainly arguments, kid issues, love issues, commitments, affairs.

6. becks

becks Well-Known Member

yeh maybe coz ppl get married you g and realise oh ----...or people get married coz i dont knw to so they can get into differen countries etc.

7. bluefalcon_ad

bluefalcon_ad Well-Known Member

Divorce rate is high simply because people can't think before jumping into something. People are stupid. Simply put.

8. oasis420

oasis420 Senior Member

there are a lot of reasons people get divorced.

finacial problems
    alchoholism in the family
    drug abuse
    spousal abuse
    lack of trust
    lack of responsibilty
    lack of a stable household
    lack of a love life
    -------------------------

i think tho that a lot of today's divorces are done because of the simple fact a couple just rushed into the marrige.
    --------------------------
    either way tho, divorce sucks for anyone involved especially children (my mom and dad are divorced )

9. MoB AngelMaker

MoB AngelMaker Active Member

i think people get married, have some hot lovemaking, get bored, get divorced

10. Darkmage

Darkmage Senior Member

Exactly, I think this guy covered it. Couples get excited about the prospect of the sanctity of marriage and rush into something they can't see going very far in... then they get scared and get out. :tongue:

11. Renwick.

Renwick. Well-Known Member

Cos not many people long term commit themselves to their partner, and usually, when their partner doesnt spend enough time with the other, then that person would go and find another person who has more time for them

12. becks

becks Well-Known Member

theres more to a marriage then sex

13. Kiyaa

Kiyaa Well-Known Member

Lots don't fully think out their decisions. Nowadays people are.. more free to do what they want and make rash decisions without thinking out everything

14. DeLaY

DeLaY Active Member

to be honest the amount that i fight with my gf is bad. i fight with her more then anyone. I am not even in a rush to get married sometimes i think shes the one other times i do not. It kinda sucks i mean do i think we would get a divorce...option is always there...

15. Nicasus

Nicasus Well-Known Member

Because men cheat on their wives.
    lol we can't help it we just do.