> Discussion Thread < : Cars !

Discussion in 'SOTW Archive' started by Flamesy, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primaryvivid

Primaryvivid Well-Known Member

Hm...someones an avid reader.

2. HaSh

HaSh Well-Known Member

thers been 2 people that used the above render so far. and thats not colin mcrae..

3. Aurelli

Aurelli Well-Known Member

Just when I was going to enter.... =(

4. jalweber

jalweber Member

Well, not my best work (my best is in my sig)... i'm just getting back into photoshop... i'm still a litte rusty... but here is a horrid attempt at something good...

[​IMG]

5. dvs250

dvs250 Active Member

omg how do u make thoose sigs

6. HaSh

HaSh Well-Known Member

what sigs?...
    spam filter

7. -Retaliate

-Retaliate Well-Known Member

Lord Emergencys? :)

I think it looks very similar also, very cool idea. [/b][/quote]
    yea that was his name i think Xbox League final :)

8. soZanski

soZanski Active Member

me2 :(, good luck all!

9. mickey

mickey Well-Known Member

Hm...someones an avid reader.

[/b][/quote]
    oke dude so we all stop making sigs because we are ripping??????
    hahahah omg you are realy stupid all renders use in sigs are made by artist so dont claim me but all the sigsmakers and gamerenders to :P
    this render i found it at gamerender dont blame me again and dont say someting about exeption .........because all soALL sig are m8 with renders made by artist so WE ARE ALL RIPPERS!!!!!! hahaha
    plz tell me this is a joke we dont ask money for it we dont say we made the renders ...we only use it for signatures to have fun making one
    o yes you are big ripper to m8 dit you ever give credit to use this render??[​IMG]
    dont think so sit down and STFU ripper imao loooooooooool

10. HENCHMAN

HENCHMAN Well-Known Member

Well, The Cadi Render which I used was from a Render pack I downloaded from here at GR. There was no name on the render so I cant give credit where credit is due for that render.

If the person come foward that made the render, I will be more than happy to give them credit for it.

11. blacklabelwood

blacklabelwood Well-Known Member

ti3sto is gay.

i hope he burns in hell.

he has sand in his vagina.

my avatar is him.

12. .scurenzio

.scurenzio Well-Known Member

Your avatar>all of us. It ----ing rocks, it does.

13. Primaryvivid

Primaryvivid Well-Known Member

hahahah omg you are realy stupid all renders use in sigs are made by artist so dont claim me but all the sigsmakers and gamerenders to :P
    this render i found it at gamerender dont blame me again and dont say someting about exeption .........because all soALL sig are m8 with renders made by artist so WE ARE ALL RIPPERS!!!!!! hahaha
    plz tell me this is a joke we dont ask money for it we dont say we made the renders ...we only use it for signatures to have fun making one
    o yes you are big ripper to m8 dit you ever give credit to use this render??[​IMG]
    dont think so sit down and STFU ripper imao loooooooooool [/b][/quote]
    Alright, since Im in a good mood right now, I'll completely ignore the fact that you type like you're being raped in your ear as you type.

There is a difference between a polished, finished piece of artwork that has copyright laws stating how it can be use, a finished piece of artwork that doesnt have copyright laws stating how it can be used, and stock art.

Look at the policies behind dangeruss's work. It states that his work is not to be use in commercial or non commercial work. Juding from your keen vocabulary, and inability to search anything through before you actually blurt out what you say, Im sure I'll need to dumb it down for you: Do not use dis pic in picz u maek muney 4 or picz u dont maek money 4.

Stock art on the other hand are images you may use in commercial or non commercial work, free to use for all. You find them all over the place and no matter how much you use them, you wont get in trouble because its stock art. Its ment to be used that way.

The images like the Cloud art I used in my signature is a cross between the two above categories. Using their likeness in commercial work would get me in trouble, because again, if you look around it says that you cant. Using images like this in non commercial work, such as..I dont know, making a signature, which is for no serious gain at all useage of the image is tolerated. This is why you can go to some offical game sites forum with all this artwork in your signature and no one will say anything; but the second someone catches you trying to sell it, then you're in trouble. This isnt always the case, but most of the time, and more importantly on this occasion it was.

I'm sure you're not going to read all this, because Im getting the feeling you have the attention span of a fruit fly, so just read ahead of time in the future to make yourself seem like less of an idiot.

Read this thread http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52058 which you also overlooked in your stupidity spree.

14. .Valo.

.Valo. Well-Known Member

dont think so sit down and STFU ripper imao loooooooooool [/b][/quote]
    Not these discussions again...
    The bottom line is Game renders are fan art and all the big companies accept it. Its free advertising.
    If u use DA pieces, u dont advertise the maker of that piece.

Also Blacklabel grow up little, sad boy.

Oh do i hate GR... "oh why?"...yeah i wonder...

15. KarMa.

KarMa. Well-Known Member

wow mickey....did you ever go to school?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.