Did You Get Into A Fight This Year?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CyberForce, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Biggy

Biggy Well-Known Member

Where I go to school there isn't really any fights, Ive been in a few but I wouldn't even call them fights,Im in gr. 10 been at the school since gr. 7 and I dont think Ive even seen a fight. <_<

2. Scratch.

Scratch. Well-Known Member

i dont get it why do you ppl get so pumped up for some fights it aint anything special, i admit i have been in alot of fights but it aint cos i wanted them. and they aint really fun if you ask me getting someone beat up i front of youre eyes and you just there standing watching youre friend get beaten up that aint just normal sorry but i hate ppl like that.

3. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

Those were just this year. Last year me and some black dude were fighting about something stupid not punching just yellin and pushin and his friend kicks me in the back from behind and him and his friend stomp and punch me for like 3 minutes it sucked balls and my nose got busted bad. You happy thats the fight I lost :(

4. Scratch.

Scratch. Well-Known Member

Those were just this year. Last year me and some black dude were fighting about something stupid not punching just yellin and pushin and his friend kicks me in the back from behind and him and his friend stomp and punch me for like 3 minutes it sucked balls and my nose got busted bad. You happy thats the fight I lost :( [/b][/quote]
    why black dude, thats like such a racist word black dude why not just say a dude.

5. Intoxication

Intoxication Well-Known Member

It's not racist, he is just saying he was argueing with a black dude.

Well, I reckon if I got in a fight I would break all my fingers and my wrist.

Because did you know cracking your fingers doesn't give you arthritist, it makes your finger like 50% weaker. And yeah, I am trying to stop cracking my fingers, wrists, elbows, toes, ankles, knees, hips, back, neck and nose.

My nose would probably break aswell if i got hit on it.

6. wilciu

wilciu Well-Known Member

i havent had a fight in ages... Fights are just pointless.... Its for Chavs and stuff ;)

7. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

Volcano - he's right to an extent and wrong to an extent. Lets leave it at that.

Anywayz, some of yah's need ta take it down a notch, we're gonna end up in a flame war here >_<

I'll post up my story later :) right now I'm gettin' ready for bed ^_^

8. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

2 fights one lost one won....

9. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

why black dude, thats like such a racist word black dude why not just say a dude. [/b][/quote]
    Because the guy was black... thats not being racist

10. 7DuSt

7DuSt Well-Known Member

Cat fight,

No, on a serious note who kicks in a fight?

11. Radium

Radium Well-Known Member

I've never been in a fight.

12. 7DuSt

7DuSt Well-Known Member

that fight i won but ok cool, lets go back 3years to my freshman year, it was my birthday but not to my knowing some group of people decided it would be funny to beat the hell outta me, so i got off my bus with my mates began walking towards the school when i got jumped by 10 or so guys, i feel to the floor, and they all began laying into me like nothing else mattered, when i made it to class i went staright to my guidence teacher and showed him the state i was in, torn clothes, brusies covering my body, and yes i have broken 2 of my fingers, and severly fractured my right pinky knuckle, i was droven to hospital by my guidence teacher where my parents were told about me, they came to pick me up and i got the next few days of school to recover a bit, since then i kicked everyones ass, since i dont get jumped by 10 guys. [/b][/quote]
    It takes atleast 24 hours for a bruise to appear.

13. mC² vV

mC² vV Well-Known Member

got in a fight yesterday with a paki - not hating on them at all..

he first started by mocking my girl - then went to a bigger intent hitting her books out of her hands, then when she bent over - he pulled down her pants...

just to say that... i was hella pissed- found the guy - gave him a right hook right into the jaw - he was on the ground - then i got on top of him and started beating the ---- out of him

saying that im a sophmore in college - he lost 3 teeth in the front - broken nose - 1 broken rib - and a concussion from me throwing him into a locker :)

ofcoarse it was out side with no cameras - no lie

14. 7DuSt

7DuSt Well-Known Member

Did you give him a cat skan right there at the fight?

/sarcasm

15. ghettolt

ghettolt Well-Known Member

I'm always very close to fighting but never do... people in america talk so much ---- and they piss me off, but i just ussually calm down, and get on with my day... Usually when people say they are gonna fight me, we find a place to fight, i come over there, but then noone wants to fight me anymore...