Did You Get Into A Fight This Year?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CyberForce, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Majin

Majin Senior Member

aye ofcourse it is, did you go to my school... NAW DIDNT THINK SO... did you see me get beat down... NAW DIDNT THINK SO... do you live in my country... NO DIDNT ----ING THINK SO, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND ****** * **** * ** *********

2. ideaz

ideaz Well-Known Member

want me to take a pic with my team canada uniform on with my blackbelt holding a sign named ideaz?

3. Majin

Majin Senior Member

o and eternity, no i didnt say ---- that i fought them 1 on 1, since then i have 3 fights, one my mate got kicked in i went over to the guy asked wtf you doing he headbutted me i fell he climbed on top and tried to hit me but like nature i aimed for his noes and he went of crying lik a whinning bitch,

2nd was me and this guy(were mates now) had a arguement about something he went to hit me and got me square in the jaw i gave him a left hook then we grappled he headbutted me i knee'd him and the head teacher came out.

3rd was with this tramp he was acting all tough, and he just knicked my bag so i chased him pushed him against a pole and gave him a clean punch right in the jaw and well he ran to ----.

4th this aint really a fight, just this guy tried showing his ---- to my younger sister(shes 12 and he's 13) i went up to him pushes him against a wall yanked his arm one way and his head the other then i said 'show your dick to my wee sis again and i'll rip your bawls off and ram them so far up your ass you'll be puking sperm for a week'

4. Youngblood

Youngblood Well-Known Member

dude I live in Detroit, I seen everything you can come up with so yeah shh, eternity I can turn lvl 30 with blue hair that's 30 feet long and my spirit bomb is a planet haha take that :rofl:

5. Scratch.

Scratch. Well-Known Member

ideaz lol i dont wanna see youre pic ,

Majin where do you live actually in wich country

o yea i can absorbe youre spirit bomb and turn into lv 35 with all hair around my face that absorbs more energy and stuff and do eh ehm.....ultra spirit bomb yea take that :P

6. AgileLemon

AgileLemon Senior Member

i got into a fight....

i hit some boy on the head with a paper as a joke and he got up and swung a bag round into my face givin me a black eye and fat lip... so i hit him in the face he got all mad and grabbed me so i nutted him and started crying... crying and shoutin abuse...

i also got into a fight and my hand got fractured.. but its kinda long...

7. Youngblood

hahah my spirit bomb explodes inside you when you absorb it and my hair is so long that I need people to carry it lol take that :P

8. AgileLemon

AgileLemon Senior Member

wtf... lol randomness.. :D

9. Majin

Majin Senior Member

enternity i live in Glasgow, Scotland and we have a history of violence.

10. Youngblood

LMAO you live in scotland and your think you know violence?

11. Scratch.

ow yea i uh....i regenerate my self and become more then harry and all my hair is covering the world and am so powerfull i can eat iup the world by 1 bite take that

ke we need to stop now its getting outa hand

well i gotten in a fight this year and i kicked his ass and then he told around that he kicked my ass, what made me more angry but im a nice guy so i let him live :P ( yea believe or not its true :P)

edit: responds at the post below
    no you wouldn't cos i am the ONE!!

12. Youngblood

Eternity I would still win but yeah we need to stop lol

13. Majin

Majin Senior Member

I'VE REMOVED, I REALIZED THIS WAS EXTREMELY OFFENCIVE TO US CITIZENS.

14. Scratch.

lol where i live was 1 of the worst citys in the world and still is, its a ----ty place to live and they mug ppl for fun with a baseball bat and steal there money and property afterwaths, you dont kno half how much it hurts

15. Youngblood

no it wasn't, how was it? but anyways yeas I fight and I get beat up a lot :unsure: