Did You Get Into A Fight This Year?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CyberForce, Oct 6, 2005.

1. BrownChikano

BrownChikano Well-Known Member

Im not a fighter im a lover, but i love to fight ^_^

2. Youngblood

Youngblood Well-Known Member

no I would tell you I got beat up, I have no problem admitting when I get beat up

3. Gothic Surge

Gothic Surge Well-Known Member

Ya i got into a fight with a line man this year becuase i told him he couldn't block worth of crap and it ended up us getting into a fight...lol

4. Richter

Richter Well-Known Member

Lucky for me, I've never gotten into a fight. I'm surprised by that, though, cause I never seem to know when to keep my mouth shut.

Fighting is for idiots who are too stupid to talk it out.

5. Scratch.

Scratch. Well-Known Member

lol yea they never get beaten up even if they become hospitalized :P

6. Youngblood

their stories are probably the opposite way, they are probably the ones who got beat up

7. ideaz

ideaz Well-Known Member

Im a blackbelt in tae-kwon-do...i got into a fight with a fooker....ended up almost knocking him out......then...i almost got expelled for this one

Some fag wanted to fight 'the school black-belt' then i said shure...he pulled a knife and i broke his arm and his nose.....kick right to the nose and then i busted his arm....great day :D

8. Scratch.

yea and i can turn into a supersaiyan level 10 and kick evryones ass

9. pengu1ns

pengu1ns Well-Known Member

Ive never been in a fight, and i dont really want to, although it would be interesting to see what its like.
    I wouldnt fight unless i had to, which means i get attacked by someone, the best way in my opinion; dodge first blow, then pwn them.
    Thats the problem i have, cant just have a fight, i pretty much only know how to put people down good and proper lol :D

10. Scratch.

never go in a fight if you don't kno if you can win, and dodging and stuff is fake just hit hit hit hit nothin else.

11. Youngblood

eternity I can turn lvl 12 lol

12. kickamidget

kickamidget Well-Known Member

i got a fight in my rich white school, but in my new school with average height of 6 Ft & 200 Pounds and im in 9th

i don wanna mess around ppl, i luv watching fights tho, and yea we prolly gonna get metal detectors soon

we have like 15 fights in uhh a month

last week a great one, right in front of me I was like O ---- then stepped back and watched it all, it was too football players ova a girl :lol:

13. Majin

Majin Senior Member

that fight i won but ok cool, lets go back 3years to my freshman year, it was my birthday but not to my knowing some group of people decided it would be funny to beat the hell outta me, so i got off my bus with my mates began walking towards the school when i got jumped by 10 or so guys, i feel to the floor, and they all began laying into me like nothing else mattered, when i made it to class i went staright to my guidence teacher and showed him the state i was in, torn clothes, brusies covering my body, and yes i have broken 2 of my fingers, and severly fractured my right pinky knuckle, i was droven to hospital by my guidence teacher where my parents were told about me, they came to pick me up and i got the next few days of school to recover a bit, since then i kicked everyones ass, since i dont get jumped by 10 guys.

14. Youngblood

*cough*bull*cough* nice story

15. Scratch.

that fight i won but ok cool, lets go back 3years to my freshman year, it was my birthday but not to my knowing some group of people decided it would be funny to beat the hell outta me, so i got off my bus with my mates began walking towards the school when i got jumped by 10 or so guys, i feel to the floor, and they all began laying into me like nothing else mattered, when i made it to class i went staright to my guidence teacher and showed him the state i was in, torn clothes, brusies covering my body, and yes i have broken 2 of my fingers, and severly fractured my right pinky knuckle, i was droven to hospital by my guidence teacher where my parents were told about me, they came to pick me up and i got the next few days of school to recover a bit, since then i kicked everyones ass, since i dont get jumped by 10 guys. [/b][/quote]
    and you kicked there asses after warths right one by one ^_^ but getting beaten up by ten ppl aint normal they got no lifes who cant go alone out to the street

youngblood NUB i can turn LV 18 and get pink long hair can do kamehamehameha 10X lol, yea take that :P