Did You Get Into A Fight This Year?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CyberForce, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

i almost got in a fight with this guy, 1st week, Freshamn yr. (a few weeks ago :P) he weighed prolly a little under a good 300 lbs. thats double me. we threw a few joke, serious punches and pushes, but he was so slow. he made contact once and that set the bar. when he threw another, wraped it arond my arm, n pushed him away. i could have cracked him while in the hold, but nah. hes a good guy. lol

2. bfiles

bfiles Well-Known Member

umm a few more than one :P i made a lot of enemies this year lol

3. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

I got into a fight that got me kicked out of school for the remainder of the school year.

This boy was talking mad ---- on me in one of my classes. I had said I was going to do something, but it was a lie. Then we add the peer pressure factor to the situation. I had my friend Kevin in my ear only fueling my fire. So after lunch (the boy and myself had the same lunch shift) we proceded to walk down the hallway. I layed my stuff down and punched his so hard in his mouth it made his teeth puch in. Then it turned into a "tie-up situation" struggle kind of thing. I then pushed him into the heaters on the wall and punched him two more times. This caused his nose and lip to start bleeding. He got a hit in on my but it didnt amount to anything. Then we go into another "power struggle" it was at this point my younger brother (2 years younger than I) decided it was his turn. He threw so many punches on the back of this kids head I lost count. It ended with my brother being body slammed to get away from the kid and the principal leading us to his office.....

4. twixA

twixA Well-Known Member

hahaha , i got same like you, only the other guy was laughing hard with me because i had the clean the tables in the art class :P

5. Icyfire

Icyfire Well-Known Member

Ha, i never get into fights. I just choke anyone who annoys/insults me, and that usually shuts them up...

6. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

Ive got into 2 this year.

First one- My little brother is kind of short and in seventh grade and a little on the heavy side. Well these to assholes decide that there gonna mess with him so im walking back from the highschool to pick him up to take him home and these to little 8-9th grade kids were just kickin him and hes just curled up in a ball. They couldnt have been more than 14/15 so I just charged and pushed them both and one stood up and I cracked his nose and he ran the other just took off after his friend so it wasnt really a fight.

The second fight was a good one. This kid at my school is so ----y and always talks mad ---- about everyone. So were playin football and he scores a touchdown and wont keep his mouth closed about it. So I said give Matt my friend the ball and ill block. So im ahead and I just truck the ---- talker with two forearms to the face and he falls down and rolls and we score a touchdown. He gets all in my face and says he can beat my ass and that im a faggot so I push him as hard as I can and he comes at me with a fist and before he hits my face I drill his stomach then knee his face stand him up and punch him a few times and it was done.

7. tankbusta

tankbusta Member

no i dont think i got into any fights this year, alomost got into one by my brains told me to back as the dude was like an old friend of mine and i did not want to ruin that long frindy thingy. :)

8. Majin

Majin Senior Member

i got in a fight in class few days ago, some asshole was saying ---- about me, so i got up and went over right you prick stop saying ---- before i knock you out, and he went ooooo looks im scared, so i just went back to my seat... couple seconds later he went again, so i just went ---- this threw my chair out my way got up went over to this guy, and started laying into him while he was in his chair, didnt give him a chance just punch after punch, eventually the teacher broke it up and i got sent home for the day, but o well no worries, only broke this guys nose :P

Edit: o yeah tonight gonna be huge gang fight in my area of scotland, GYT+BYT vs CYT, basically Garren Young Team+Bishy Young Team vs Clydebank young team... anyone from Scotland, Glasgow area ? and even anyone gonna go fight or get involed:P, hey you never know.

9. .Nirvana

.Nirvana Well-Known Member

Nope everyone in school like me lol, or I ain't really a nasty person.

10. CyberForce

CyberForce Well-Known Member

Getting expelled reminds me of my friend fight 1 year ago. My friend got into alot of fights anyways, I dunno how the fight started but they were fighting and punching and all. This teacher comes up, trying to stop the fight, my friend was an idiot and smacked the teacher on his face. Than he got kicked out for the rest of the year.

This friend i have is an totally idiot, he called the police and called them names and said stuff about the police guy's wife and mom, than ran away! Idiot, be he cameback.

11. Youngblood

Youngblood Well-Known Member

is it me or these stories non believable, it seems that you guys akways win, even ovre three hundrd pounders, I don't buy it

12. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

*Hasn't been in a fight for over 3 years*

*feels proud of himself*

Fighting is senseless, personally, I'd only resort to it if someone actually really annoyed me, which is hard ta do >_<

13. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

LMFAO, its life man - Personally, I'll be honest.

I've had the living Hell beat outta me, scars on my face prove it, I seemed to always get into a fight with people MUCH older than me, usually I'd lose. I mean I can only remember like 4 fights I "won", the rest were either stopped by someone or I lost. And thats about 50+ Fights

14. Dush

Dush Well-Known Member

ive gotten into alot of fights just not this year

15. CyberForce

CyberForce Well-Known Member

You could be right, I mean suppose you got into 3 fights and you won twice and the other one you got beat up! When you post your gonna tell us about the two fight, not the third one ^_^