Delete my account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrmoose², Jul 28, 2004.

1. mrmoose²

mrmoose² Well-Known Member

I am resigning from this forum .... please delete my account by tommorow
    the reason I am resigning is that you guys have no rulez against racism anti-semitism and people that use material that might be offensive to others ... here is why..... http://www.gamerenders.com/forums/index.ph...wtopic=2683&hl=

if you dont understand why I am offended here is the explenation

This who the fucking gestapo where

The Geheime Staatspolizei (German for Secret State Police, abbreviated "Gestapo") was formally organized after the Nazi's seized power in 1933. Hermann Göring, the Prussian minister of the interior, detached the espionage and political units of the Prussian police. And staffed them with thousands of Nazis. Göring became the commander of this new force on April 26, 1933. At the same time that Goring was organzing the Gestapo, Heinrich Himmler was directing the SS (Schutzstaffel, German for "Protective Echelon"), Hitler's elite paramilitary corps. In April of 1936 he was given command of the Gestapo as well, integrating all of Germany's police units under Himmler.

Later in 1936, the Gestapo was merged with the Kriminalpolizei (or "Kripo," German for Criminal Police). The newly integrated unit was the called the Sicherheitspolizei (or "Sipo," German for Secret Police). In 1939, during the reorganization of the German armies, the Sipo was joined with an intelligence branch of the military known as the Sicherheitsdienst ("SD," meaning Security Service). After this merger, the Sipo became known as the Reichssicherheitshauptamt ("RHSA," meaning Reich Security Central Office), and was headed by Reinhard Heydrich. Because of these frequent changes, the functions of the Gestapo became blurred, and often overlapped with those of the other branches of the German forces.

During World War II, the Einsatzgruppen (Task Force) was formed, and came to be an integral part of the Gestapo. It was the Task Force's job to round up all the Jews and other "undesirables" living within Germany's newly conquered territories, and to either send them to concentration camps or put them to death.

The army units within the Gestapo were taught many torture techniques, and were also taught many of the practices that German doctors in Dachau tested on the inmates of concentration camps. The Gestapo, during its tenure, operated without any restrictions by civil authority, meaning that its members could not be tried for any of their police practices. This unconditional authority added an elitist element to the Gestapo; its members knew that whatever actions they took, no consequences would arise.

good bye ..... I will keep in contact with the some members here that are my friends and I lke them [all the peeps on my msn list you know who you are]

Goodbye

it was nice

I am giving all of my credit to the person I see fit

2. (terror)

(terror) dark

:( Bye bye moosey, I promise to keep scaring you :(

That gestapo dude is an idiot, who names themself that.. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bye bye moose poops :(

Oh can you clear up what semitism means.. :/ I am a nub lol..

But hey moose, keep your creds don't give em away, and don't delete your account, that way you can come back anytime!
    And visit us yay!
    Leaving isn't the first thing you should do, but I understand :(

3. Dnamixup

Dnamixup Well-Known Member

Yes! i agree when i was writing forum rules i always put Racism first! so i can be kicked out! no1 likes it! and i h8 it! yes i kno the germans tryed taking us over but we won! and the germans now arnt nazis! there are actualy nice people! once you get to kno them, cus if you goto forums / games etc your gonna come across them! thats my most rules have NO RACISM and like at football grounds they have signs like KROOF that means kick racism out of fooball! so i rest my case! nice noin you moose! cu m8 ;) Gl

4. cowmisfit

cowmisfit Well-Known Member

Dude, moose don't leave the forums man, we want you here, we don't want faggots like that guy here. He will leave once he see's everyone bashing him here, if you leave and give up your just giving in to him, which would give him great pleasure i bet. Do you want to give a little fucker like him that pleasure?? No you don't, stay and we say stfu to him and rules will be wrote i bet you anything.

I hope you don't leave moose :( Your one of the coolest people here and most taleneted, just think about what i wrote above before you call it quits.

5. mrmoose²

"Oh can you clear up what semitism means"

anti- semitism means having a hatred and a barbaric steriotype of jews

I dont want to be on a forum which allows members to use the face of the man that slaughtered 6 - 7 million of my people ...

good bye this is my last post

6. mrmoose²

"Dude, moose don't leave the forums man, we want you here, we don't want faggots like that guy here. He will leave once he see's everyone bashing him here, if you leave and give up your just giving in to him, which would give him great pleasure i bet. Do you want to give a little fucker like him that pleasure?? No you don't, stay and we say stfu to him and rules will be wrote i bet you anything.

I hope you don't leave moose Your one of the coolest people here and most taleneted, just think about what i wrote above before you call it quits. "

GET YOUR ASS ON MSN !!!!!!!!! enjoy the cerds :D

7. cowmisfit

:( Later moose.

P.S: I added you to my msn.

8. Sensi

Sensi Well-Known Member

Nicely Said
    Ya mooose dun leave :( You would just be giving up

9. Reminisce

Reminisce Well-Known Member

i don't think the word "faggots" is politacally/or right..or prejudice or racial whatever correct..so,..dont say it on here just my opinion

and don't leave..we can get nedstar or whoever to change the rules.

10. Boldy

Boldy Guest

Moose dude you cant leave :(
    look at all the awesome shit u can do!
    And who is tht twat with tht fucking name :angry: ill break him in 2!
    dude u cant leave, i say the person who offended you should have their IP banned from this site.

11. abc

abc New Member

wow. get a life. that was 1933 this is 2004 did u know that? thats 71 years!

you should kill yourself for ever bringing this up.

i just joined this forums to tell you what a little piece of shit you are.

burn in hell.

with the jews.
    and the nazi's
    why not the KKK too?

GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO GESTAPO

UR A FUCKING RETARD.

12. Rotan

Rotan New Member

Moose I dont understand why you're leaving. I can see that maybe you are offended cuz your Jewish? But if someone's name is Gestapo that doesnt mean he/she intended to put out any statement particularly to you, or did he/she mean to use their name in that way. Anyone can choose whichever name they want. And if your offended keep your opinions to yourself you weak little shit. I could say, "I'm leaving this forum because someone's name is 'Moose', becuase I got attacked by a moose 3 years ago". I dont think that really is a legitimate reason. Also, if Gestapo did use his name to persicute Jews or whatnot, you shouldn't let other peoples opinions or actions affect you. And also that little excerpt you gave about the history of Gestapo was back in 1933. That's history, get over it. People have their opinions and so do you. There will always be people that will do stuff you wont like, you can't change that. I'm a jew myself moose, but you dont see my whining. This is literally one of the most pathetic topics I have ever seen, and even possibly to be seen. You definitely derserve a kick to the temple and a flying elbow the the crotch for this one.
    Your fellow Jew,
    Rotan

Oh, and 5 credits to you abc.

13. abc

abc New Member

well said ROTAN

14. mttviper

mttviper Well-Known Member

i mean im sure ned didnt know what that meant or somethin so he didnt ban it...but look at your awsome shit.....dont leave...hardly know ya but your cool/great :D :P

15. cowmisfit

Dude, your a jackass and a jerk.