Cs:s Keybinding?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Unleashed NRG, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Unleashed NRG

Unleashed NRG Senior Member

Can you bind a key to do 2 things at once? Like mouse click = shoot and duck. Is this possible without getting kicked or banned. If so, how is it done?

Thankyou in advance.

2. Gacus

Gacus Banned from GR

I think you can do it , just go to your cs source folder , and find config open it and where u see mouse1 u see there already shoot binded , go to the button where your duck is binded and then copy and past it under mouse1 only the duck commend , i think you need to set a `` + ยดยด shoot + duck commend and i think it will work , but what about or you get kicked or banned , i am not sure about that .

I never done this before so i can be wrong .

Gac.

3. Lukey.

Lukey. Senior Member

Open your config.cfg file in word pad or notepad, and clear everything in that, and save as autoexec.cfg with "all files" selected, so it will save as a .cfg rather than autoexec.cfg.doc.
    Then, just paste the following in. Simple!

Code:
    bind mouse1 "+shoot; +duck"
    Although i have to question the usefulness of this script. Every time you click, you'll duck, and when you let go of click, you'll stand. So if you are spraying, then sure, it'll be great, but if your just tapping then it won't work too well =\

And no, you can't get banned by Valve for using scripts, but as for 12 year old admins, well...