Cough Cough.

Discussion in 'Artfoam' started by SuvivoR, May 15, 2009.

1. .Immortal

.Immortal Well-Known Member

Well said merd, those rules have also stopped activity overall, since a lot of people just want to be in a team.

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

We have an issue with too many forums screwing up our code.

GRs code is wacky, and extremely temperamental, which is why were attempting to minimize the amount of forums we have.

3. MerDeNoms

MerDeNoms Well-Known Member

If we knew that we wouldn't have asked for a subforum to begin with. Still a lot of other problems that just don't get dealt with.

When the 300 post rule and all those other new rules were introduced, the vast majority of the community did not like it. The only people who did were the crew leaders. I can see why they said the rules were good. They met the requirements easily and they already had their own team. One of the more annoying people over all this was kirvir or something. Too stubborn to realize he was wrong and too narrow minded to even think that the rules would kill activity. Kirvir kept saying the same random reasons over and over again to any person who objected. And where are they now? Gone. Absent.

Team leaders agreeing to those rules is one thing, but they aren't the people who come here looking for a crew. Look at all the other people who have never come back since then. 6 crews went to 5, then 4, and now 3. And out of those 3, we're the active ones. We're not even active atm, and we are still by far the most active. That says a lot about how these rules you guys set up killed the crew community here.

They were Logic's rules were they not? And shes nowhere to be found now. I understand life gets in the way, but things were bad while she was still around. And instead of owning up to mistakes and trying to fix it, they were left ignored, things just got worse and worse.

People said this would happen with those new rules, no one listened, and that's another part of the problem here. No one really listens once they've made up their minds.

4. .Immortal

So true, but I think you mean Kirbir.. Didn't she have a baby or something?

5. MerDeNoms

MerDeNoms Well-Known Member

Whatever that persons name is. One of the more annoying people I have seen here.

6. Scooby.05

Scooby.05 Senior Member

Yes Kirbir had a child not that long ago.

7. .Immortal

I always thought Kirbir was really nice.. Maybe she was PMSing lol..

8. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Removed due to inacitivty.

Really, the crew leaders should have discussed with their members, makes perfect sense to do so.

Logic has been around, however only to post in the admin forum stating she would be inactive (greatly) and that we should promote Sanity to assist myself with the administrative duties. No one bothers to bring up recommendations, so we don't look into them. There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes members have no clue about (probably Sanity too, tbh) that take a much higher priority than pleasing... 5% of the active people on GR. If people would bring up more recommendations and suggestions I am sure we would be happy to consider them. I know, as an admin, I almost always post something worth while in the staff forum for votes if it seems reasonable, and most of the time its posted, it passes.

No one on GR has ever responded to change well. We like to test things out for a few weeks before changing back if it becomes necessary. Just look at the skin's announcement from about 2 years ago. 'oh mah gawd, skin r horrible, i demand blue skin' - the same people, a month later, were complimenting the skin and how much they liked it after they got used to it.

Rarely does a decision go on without a logical reason behind it.

9. SuvivoR

SuvivoR Well-Known Member

oh god guys i didnt wanna turn this into a massive.... whatever its turned into >.< lol.
    just trying to get you guys to apply for our team.

10. Scooby.05

Scooby.05 Senior Member

And Yes I do admit that the leaders should have talked with the crew's about the rules but Logic asked us to keep everything we talk about in the leader forum there unless otherwise told.

And UA get on msn.