Cops.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neuron, Mar 2, 2009.

1. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

Yes all of us. We are animals, just because we can walk on 2 legs and have opposable thumbs doesn't mean that we're ------ing special. When it comes down to it we're all as instinctive as the next animal.

.:Edit:.

I still don't see why this is so terrible. There's worse ---- happening out there.

2. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

That seriously makes no sense. Our natural rights are, life, liberty, and property. How does that make us feel special? Its there to defend you when ---- like this happens too people.

And, we arnt animals. We are human, we arn't perfect but we are superior on this planet. We are much more civilized which puts us in a totally different category from animals.

Hmm, this is good practice for my english class :P

3. BabyLeo

And, we arnt animals. We are human, we arn't perfect but we are superior on this planet. We are much more civilized which puts us in a totally different category from animals.

[/b][/quote]
    Who the hell even came up with that? How are we at all any different when it comes down to it? And who says you have natural rights? Just answer me that. We made that ---- up ourselves.

4. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

[/b][/quote]
    Who the hell even came up with that? How are we at all any different when it comes down to it? And who says you have natural rights? Just answer me that. We made that ---- up ourselves.
    [/b][/quote]

Idk where you live. But our government "came up" with it. Our prosecution system says we have natural rights. Yes, we created it too protect ourselves, and that right there shows how we are much more civilized and very different when it comes down too it.

5. BabyLeo

I live in New York. And you just proved my point. 

6. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Do you mind showing me, because I'm a little confused at this point of yours.

7. Zxvure

Zxvure Banned from GR

Leo, shut up.

8. BabyLeo

=[ Okay Maj let me just clear this up for him and then I'm done.

My whole point was that we're not special nor do we have any natural rights. It's impossible for them to be natural if we ourselves came up with them. Get what I'm saying?

.:Edit:.
    And in case you didn't get that. Let me simplify it even more for you.

Yea we're clearly civilized that's why we continually ------ up our planet's equilibrium and bring death to our own people when it clearly isn't needed. Dogs are more civilized then we are. A dog with four legs wouldn't ostracize a dog with three legs.

9. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

While I disagree, i understand what you mean now. =].

EDIT: Who would be able too create these rights we deserve then? :mellow: Your taking the word "natural" too literally. Its just a title.

Back on topic. Is this ---- right or wrong? (vid.)

10. BabyLeo

But that's the thing, who says we deserve them? And if we're half as civilized as you say we are we shouldn't have to have "natural rights" in place to protect us from each other.

11. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Without it, it would just create more chaos, and make us even more uncivilized. For example, if you were in a situation where you were accused of a crime that you didn't commit, and they're asking your questions on that case. Do you think it would be right for them too repeatedly beat you, threaten you...etc on this case to get information that you have no idea about? That's what its in place for. Fair trial. Natural rights.

Any floaters can jump in on what they think whenever :P

9 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    9 Members: nanSTA, BetaMerc, RemedyTM, steez, Jaguar Love, Renagade, Lefthanded, Aedus, Remix

12. BetaMerc

BetaMerc Well-Known Member

Walk in the Street, go to the sewer, go down, to t
    Sing it w/ me..

------ ------ the police

13. BabyLeo

You're missing it again. We wouldn't get beaten by cops simply because there would be no need to police our people if we were truly civilized.

14. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Okay i agree, we aren't as civilized, but that still has nothing to do with what we were debating about :P Unless that was your whole point all along. That doesnt mean ever person doesn't deserve there rights. That would make us all just slaves to each and every other person. We would always be threatened.

15. BabyLeo

In essence, yes. That and we think way to highly of ourselves.

But I do agree what's happening to her is pretty much uncalled for unless she really did something drastic.