Colorful Book Of Photoshop

Discussion in 'Large Artwork' started by Zohair, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

^ Yeah so like beat it. I will post whatever I come up with here and you don't need to come around complaining. Don't tell me that I cannot make a book on something, I haven't been to a graphic school in my life, let that be my - point but I really don't care. Whatever I have been designing in my life is completely learned on my own and not from theories or tutorials. So thanks mate but no thanks I don't need such kind of comments on my art ( I WILL CALL IT AN ART)

Sorry Mortified Penguin, I had been sick lately so I didn't really knew what I was posting.

2. wildsorrow

wildsorrow Well-Known Member

If you're going to write something.

You might aswel know who the hell you're writing to.

It's just sense.

-

3. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

Not telling you what you should or should not do, just letting you know if you post something, it will get criticized. (who the hell is complaining?) Sorry all your works don't appeal to everyone...

by the way, I picked up everything I know on my own too (like most people, so you're nothing special as far as that's concerned) , never once took a class =]

4. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

I was reffering to you Arcima.

Grats on that Julio, I ain't special and if I do feel like it sometime, I'll invite you to a party.

/sarcasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.