Cloud Siggy

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ithinkitwasVROOMVROOM, May 13, 2008.

1. ithinkitwasVROOMVROOM

ithinkitwasVROOMVROOM Well-Known Member

Hello, C&C on my siggies please (and ty)

[​IMG]
    ^It's very plain...but I was experimenting with filters for the first time o.o

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r91/zom...ovelesscute.png
    ^This one has crude language in it, so I only gave link. It's supposed to be an Agito (Air Gear)/Ritsuko (Loveless) mix

I have a question. Are chaotic siggies popular now (because I see them everywhere on this site)? By chaotic, I mean, normally no sold colors or anything. Just lots of effects. IMO, they're nice if not overused...actually, most of the siggies here are really nice. But on some other sides, the filters are used horribly xD

2. JWJ

JWJ Well-Known Member

Not bad!

It needs some blending and stuff, but thats ok.

Have you ever considered making your sigs smaller? Sometimes its easier to fill in the space when there isn't so much of it.

I like the patterns.

Keep up the good work!

3. ithinkitwasVROOMVROOM

ithinkitwasVROOMVROOM Well-Known Member

TY :) Do you have any advice on blending?

4. AngelKore

AngelKore Well-Known Member

I like it... but the text could use some work, and im not the one to be telling you that cause i FAIL at text. But all in all it looks good. And cloud was a nice choice.

5. LuckyxFiasco

LuckyxFiasco Well-Known Member

like said earlier try makin it smaller and work with the blending, i would give advice but i wouldnt be sure on quote how to i need some help in that category aswell :P

6. Showtime

Showtime Well-Known Member

Neat signature its different :]
    What really makes its so neat is its simple with a wire frame
    I would say try erasing some wire frame from the actual render for your focal point
    Play with darkening the edges with a black brush at low opacity and try apply image and do a heavy blur and lower its opacity until it fits your liking this will add depth, try and make things that look far away seem far away (but try not to blur your wire frame too hard if possible)

The render has a white line on the bottom right hand side, its no big deal but its noticeable, I would try and get rid of it if it were my signature

And about chaotic signatures... I dont think people are necessarily going for chaos as they are just trying to fill signatures with action and effects rather then let there be dull points and black spots in the signature. I really try to leave out empty space

Keep it up, good job :]

7. Genesis018

Genesis018 Well-Known Member

for your first try on experimenting filters that tag is really cool and unique

i also agree what showtime said, other than that

great job xD