cheatsmaster's Profile

Discussion in 'I'm new here!' started by cheatsmaster, Mar 3, 2011.

1. cheatsmaster

cheatsmaster Gotta Catch 'Em All!

GameRenders Forum Name: cheatsmaster
    Birthdate: August 25, 1993
    Favorite Animes: DBZ, Naruto, Samurai X, Voltes V, Rave Master, Digimon, Flame Of Recca, Cooking Master Boy, Beyblade, Crush Gear, Hunter X Hunter, Kiba, Pokemon, Code Geass R1 and R2, Suzuka
    Favorite Sport: Basketball, Volleyball, Football
    Favorite Bands/Artists: Guns N' Roses (Original), Fall Out Boy, AC/DC, Papa Roach, Paramore, New Found Glory, Maroon 5, Mayday Parade, Linkin Park, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, Avenged Sevenfold, The Creed, 30 Seconds To Mars, Panic! At The Disco, Led Zeppelin, Dream Theater, Eric Clapton, Metallica, The Script, 12 Summers Old, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Eminem, Bruno Mars, The Script
    Favorite Guitarist: Slash
    Favorite Basketball Player: LeBron James
    Favorite Song: Sweet Child O' Mine
    Favorite Games: Kingdom Hearts 2, NBA 2K, WWE Smackdown vs Raw, DOTA, Tekken, Ragnarok Online, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 and 2, Ikariam
    Favorite Movies: LoTR Trilogy, Harry Potter 1-7, Spiderman 1-3, Superman, Like Mike, Sky High, Jumanji, 300, Pirates of the Caribbean, TMNT, Evan Almighty, I Am Legend, Magicians, The School Of Rock, Semi-Pro, Indiana Jones The Last Crusade, Hot Rod, Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3, Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, The Shawshank Redemption, Speed Racer, The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, Inception, 500 Days of Summer, Despicable Me, Going the Distance, The Other Guys, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, Sherlock Holmes, Home Alone 1 and 2, Dinner for Schmucks, Date Night, Kick-Ass, Karate Kid, Shaolin Soccer, Kung-Fu Hustle, Due Date, Grown Ups, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, The Blind Side, The Social Network, G-Force, Unstoppable, TRON: Legacy, Toy Story 3, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Transformers 1 and 2, Iron Man 1 and 2
    Books That I've Read: Harry Potter 1-7, Count of Monte Cristo, The Diary of a Young Girl, The Secret, Geronimo Stilton, Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Twilight, Percy Jackson 1-5, The Lost Hero, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, The Red Pyramid
    Messenger I Use: Yahoo Messenger, Meebo
    Downloaders I Use: Flashget and IDM
    Video Players I Use: Media Player Classic Home Cinema
    Music Player I Use: iTunes
    Consoles I Have: PS1, PS2, and PS3.
    Codecs I Have Installed: K-Lite Mega Codec Pack
    Guitar Programs I Use: Guitar Pro 5
    Graphics Program I Use: Adobe Photoshop CS2 and CS3, Paint
    Internet Browser I Use: Mozilla FireFox 3.6.14 and Internet Explorer 7
    Plug-ins Installed In My Internet Browser: AdBlock Plus, Download Statusbar, Greasemonkey, Flashgot, Add N Edit Cookies, IDM CC, Smart Bookmarks Bar, Stylish
    College Degree that I am Currently Taking: BS Mathematics

2. .Water.

.Water. Senior Member

Welcome!!!

3. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

Welcome.