Changing My Xbl Name :)

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by aimee, Jul 29, 2008.

1. aimee

aimee Well-Known Member

I'm just running a quick poll to help me with my name change on XBOX LIVE. I liked these SN's and they have all been approved, but I'm having a hard time choosing the right one. If I could, I'd have all those SN's, but I can't. I'm running a poll through my Xbox Live Friends List and some friends I game with in real life.. so I"m just wondering...

Of all the choices available, which do you like?
    Please don't say "None of them" or anything to that extent - because it won't help me and it'll show you didn't read before you replied ;)

When it's time to change, I'll let you guys know which one received the most votes from here, the PMS clan members, and from my friends list.

THANK YOU :D
    ~ aimee

EDIT: Quick Note- I am female and PMS is an all-female clan.

2. steez

steez Banned from GR

all day
    oi i remember wen i was a xbox lad n i killed the baddys n sed ALL DAY

3. G.S.Design

G.S.Design Senior Member

You need to learn something: if you are a good player, you need to have a nice name when quoted, when filmed, when people discuss you. First, it shouldn't be all azn, like OmFgIlIkEhEaDsHoTs lulz. Learn to spell them correctly.

Also, as said above, your name should sound good and all that stuff when quoted and etc. Those names suck, go for some tech ones, or something that sounds good to you, but also to the rest of the people. Otherwise, you will be mocked all your life (irl and gaming) for being the guy with the dumb name.

4. 13d Keane

13d Keane Well-Known Member

YoU sHOuLdN't cHo0sE AnY oF tHoSe

5. mjsmile

mjsmile Senior Member

Wildfire is right, although I love aLL DaY. but remove the caps. it would be better like that imo : PMS All Day or Allday. looks more profesionnal.

6. steez

steez Banned from GR

na, make it all day with no caps
    makes u look like a propa bad boi

7. aimee

aimee Well-Known Member

.BC. steez: Thanks, ALL DaY is getting a lot of votes :P

WILDFIRE (a): I'm female and PMS is an all-female clan. You said to pick names that sounded good to me - and those sounded good to me, I just need help choosing between them. Technically, they are spelled correctly, but just capped and uncapped. Also, since I'm not one of the most creative people in the world, I can't think of anything too techy that would also show the "girl" gamer side... do you have any ideas?

Keane.: Please read the sentence under the question if you can't choose a name or provide a more detailed explanation as Wildfire (a) did. Thanks anyway though.

4v Smile: Thank you :) I'll be sure to note that down before changing my name.

8. G.S.Design

G.S.Design Senior Member

Listen to Smile, shes a girl too.

I dno, use some girlish names. I really dno how to help, prolly look for some name generators on google.

9. Jcrick

Jcrick Member

PMS VaginalBleeding.

PMS WomanDown :D

10. G.S.Design

G.S.Design Senior Member

LOLWTF

PMS Steffi
    PMS Sinfox

really dno lmao.

11. Vpr99

Vpr99 Senior Member

I <3 PMS AllDay zomg

12. ~.Showtime

~.Showtime Well-Known Member

just becuase there aproved right there doesnt mean xbl wont make you change its...
    i have a friend that has had 10 name changes in 2 weeks
    crazy stuff to like piss in ur mouf or okay2masterbate

13. aimee

aimee Well-Known Member

WILDFIRE (a): Hehe yeah, choosing a name was hard for me too! I really didn't have any good ideas and only came up with those because my first few were rejected. I couldn't have specific words because we have hundreds of girls in our clan and a lot of them use a similar word that we can't use anymore, for example: Baby, Angel, Girl, Lady, Kitten, Princess, Bunny... etc. So it rules out a lot of names that I did come up with (Fallen Angel, Dark Angel, etc.) But I appreciate you reminding me about my name being in video or print, so make it pr0fessional (why is this word censored if I used an O instead of a 0?) and long-lasting without the WoRDs TyPeD LiKe ThiS, especially since we're corporately sponsored and compete in public events. So since "PMS aLL DaY" seems to be leading here and everywhere else, how would PMS ALL DAY look? Just all caps like your SN? I think I like the look of that better than aLL DaY anyway ;)

4v Smile: Even though I asked WILDFIRE above, do you think PMS ALL DAY (all caps) looks good too?

zG Vpr99: Thanks!! :) It's the leading one so far!

Showtime.: Hehehe, I think it's coz people were reporting his screen names as offensive :P If PMS ALL DAY gets reported as offensive, then I'll be out of luck and will have to switch to the next choice in line! This SN will also be going for my PS3 name, and so far, I haven't heard of any forced changes... *crosses fingers*

JimCricket: LOL, those won't be approved because our sponsors and if people report it as offensive, I'd have to change it again :P Gotta go for the Rated G or the hinted PG-13's - nothing too obvious :P

14. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

dont care for pms much =/ though i havent played any of them since H2 and they were crappy then

but now my immature side screams for PMS Cream Pie lol
    otherwise just go with PMS All Day (like that btw)

15. dalecyt

dalecyt Well-Known Member