Cartoon Protests In Pakistan Leave 3 Dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zohair, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

That's not an insult then? :blink:

2. Majiny

Majiny Well-Known Member

my thoughts exactly Conor.

3. .Apex

.Apex Well-Known Member

i am not rasist, i do not like religions but outta all the religions Islam is the worst. Even in the quran it says war is alrite. I have no problem with any1 following any religion as long as they keep it to thereself and if u follow Islam that isnt possible, doesnt it say that people are wrong not to follow Islam and that every1 should follow it. Kinda stupid if u ask me. Anyway like i said follow any religion or cult if u want but just keep to urself and i wont say anything.

4. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

how lame..

stupid idiots, cartoons about jesus, jews, the holocaust and the west get drawn every day..

then when someone draws one about mohammed , ooh lets all go ----ing smash the gaf up and kill people, that will really solve all these problems, yeah, lets go throw some rocks at the police who don't have anything to do with it..

stupid ----ing idiots, get a life

5. .Apex

.Apex Well-Known Member

ok lem0n you've just contradicted urself by saying that

6. KilrBe3*

KilrBe3* Well-Known Member

just 1 word.. wow... I cant belive this.

7. Phoenix_22

Phoenix_22 Well-Known Member

Okay people, let's get something straight:

Islam is not the worst religion, there is nothing wrong with Islam, nor its people--or at least, most of them.

These cartoons were made with full knowledge of what would happen, in most islamic representations, their prophet is not even allowed to be depicted, even in a tolerable way. These cartoons show Mohammed with a bomb in his turban, or saying something stupid.

The fact of the matter is, they take their religion alot more seriously than what the rest of the world thinks. In reality, the Danish should stop publishing the cartoons to stop this violence, not making the muslims "grow up."

:rofl:

Racism has nothing to do with Religion.
    How is Islam the worst? In reality, the teachings of the Quran are quite peaceful, but religious extremists act out the "will of Mohammed" in the wrong way, and this is what breeds violence, and ignorance from the West towards the muslim world.

Sorry if this brings up points that this forum can't handle, but when you bring religion onto a gfx site, what do you expect?

To the majority of you, try to think about how they feel before you go out on a tirade about how they need to "grow up."

8. Majiny

Majiny Well-Known Member

Phoenix it is just a matter of opinion deal with it.

9. .Apex

.Apex Well-Known Member

:rofl:

Racism has nothing to do with Religion.
    How is Islam the worst? In reality, the teachings of the Quran are quite peaceful, but religious extremists act out the "will of Mohammed" in the wrong way, and this is what breeds violence, and ignorance from the West towards the muslim world.

Sorry if this brings up points that this forum can't handle, but when you bring religion onto a gfx site, what do you expect?

To the majority of you, try to think about how they feel before you go out on a tirade about how they need to "grow up."
    [snapback]2192056[/snapback]​
    [/b][/quote]
    im afraid rasism does have somethin to do with religion

10. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

No it doesnt.
    A religion is not a race. So it has nothing to do with it, you can be Religi...cism. Or whatever they call it but not racist if you insult a religion.

11. Demokata

Demokata Well-Known Member

Racism has something to do with ignorance, religion has something to do with faith.

I believe the word your looking for is Stereotype.

12. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

From Phoenix_22 :

ROFL !

don't try swerving around the fact that islamic extremists have a bad reputation..

Lets just face the facts : the people protesting just aren't up to our standards, they're like 300 years behind us ..

This is my opinion, i should not be afraid to post whatever i want. wait a minute ? OOOOOH YEAH !!! THATS RIGHT !!! WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, CAN'T HANDEL THAT CAN YOU MISTER MOHAMMED !

13. Majiny

Majiny Well-Known Member

Actaully us "christians" do. Just we dont have the balls to sacrifice ourselfs for allah.

14. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

Quote : from -01-

"Just we dont have the balls to sacrifice ourselfs for allah"

ehm, balls ?

you mean we have the brains, NOT to do this.. "we" have politicians who can do this for us :)

15. BeatdownT

BeatdownT Well-Known Member

i swa this on the news, no one shoudl make fun of anyone but when i saw them burning our flag and stuff..........man..........i have an M16A2 and im not afraid to use it.........lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.