Cars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by G_Nof, Oct 13, 2004.

1. wa7im-786

wa7im-786 Well-Known Member

i'd be getting the Honda Legacy > Latest model, fully loaded, factory fit.

2. Akos

Akos Active Member

I think the new nissan altima is pretty fine but what i really want is a 1967 Mustang

3. balla

balla Active Member

i want a hammer h2 if not that than a 2003 BMW Series 745LI....

4. PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy Well-Known Member

My dream car would be..... a Dodger Viper GTS Concept *starts drooling*

[​IMG]
    ^^so you can drool with me :lol:

Also would love a Skyline. yum

5. +Corrupt+

+Corrupt+ Well-Known Member

eclipse,mint bodykit,lowerd obviuosly,tinted obviuosly,nos gid sound system,gold paint 24's spinners jap import exhaust racing seats wit custum leather. Erm ill get a pick of ma bros shitty fiesty

6. MattV

MattV Well-Known Member

I know I'm bring up an old topic but it's better than making a new one.

So here I go.

My dad owns 1967 Corvette Stingray with a 427, rated at 435 horses stock but it is rumored to have more than 500. The car is completely stock and we have the original tires from 67, we have a different pair of rims that are 16 inch older 60's Camaro rims. This car is appraised at 150 grand.

He also owns a 91 Chevy Pickup that's got a stock 350 in it. The engine is getting soft because it has 350,000 miles on it but he and I are going to rebuild it this summer.

Now my dream car would be a 1970 Chevelle SS with a 502, supercharged and with a blower slapped on it. Painted Chevy black, it would have an H pipe leading to two Flowmasters. This car would probably have about 500 to 600 horses with what you could do just modding the engine and suspension.

We like to call the Vette the rice killer mainly because Hondas have no chance. And they don't have a chance, unless they have a 30 pound bottle of nitrous.

Oh and did I mention I’m only 14?
    ;)

I might buy this mid 90's S10 Pickup that's mint. It probably has a little 4 banger in it so I would try to fit a little 3 liter V6 in it. So then I would lower it 3/4 inches and throw some 20's on it. Then just mod the sound system and then spend all my money on the engine.

7. Clownage

Clownage Well-Known Member

I'm into all the supercars and stuff, But for me my favorite car series would have to be the Alfa Romeo. It's not the most expensive car out in the shops, It's a really comfy car to drive and I just really think they are great. Obviously the older versions of the Alfa Romeo arn't as good as the newer ones. I've got two Alfa Romeo's at the moment, One is the old GTV and the other one is the newest Alfa Romeo out, I love to drive them both. The GTV is more for when i'm going places as it has speed etc..The new Alfa I like to just cruise around, take it to work etc...

8. YoYoYo.TB

YoYoYo.TB Well-Known Member

I want a pink STATION WAGON with one spinner in the front and i paint PIM MOBILE on each side of the car lol that a dream car people ROFL LMAO

9. liquid84

liquid84 Well-Known Member

i like that :D
    miata 323f 1995 year

10. dotsnake

dotsnake Well-Known Member

Have u seen 50 cent music video called "Candy Shop"? or something with candy on it!

well he went to that candy mansion with a tight ass red car!
    then he start singing! anyways! that car is the bum!