Cars?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Technine, May 31, 2007.

1. Zabiela

Zabiela Well-Known Member

2. Black Angel

Black Angel Member

My metrocard.

[​IMG]

Seriously, I've put more mileage on my card, than my brother puts on his car over the course of the year.

But, fear of those bad scenarios depicted in the back of the drivers manual, and getting hurt or killed in a fiery car accident aside, I don't need a car because I live in N.Y.C.

I've 3 different bus routes on my block, across the street, and up the block respectively.. and I am within walking distance to the subway. If I had a car, I'd be paying money to rent a garage to store it in, (otherwise it'd be stolen off of the street) and in addition to that, I'd be paying a lot of money for insurance both because I live in the city, and because I would be a new driver, and I'd be paying to get in and out of the city as well as fees that the mayor wants to implement for drivers driving during certain times of the day (he's trying to cut-down on traffic in the city as well as air pollution from cars and other vehicles..) so it would not be cost-effective to have a car at this time.

Though, my boyfriend wants to get a car this year.. so, I may get my license this summer, in case I may need it..

3. SyNiKaL v2

SyNiKaL v2 Senior Member

Im saving up for a 2006 Mustang Gt Convertible, until then I drive my moms Honda CRV

4. Pulse.

Pulse. Well-Known Member

peugeot 307 ;)

5. Reap3r

Reap3r Well-Known Member

France !! and PORTUGAL during holidays !!
    I drive my father's car.
    [​IMG]

6. Heli0s

Heli0s Member

I don't drive a car, yet. =[

7. 1.000 Watts

1.000 Watts Senior Member

Currently I don't have my own wheels.. But I love the new Subaru Impreza WRX Sti also referred to as the "WRX", the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII.....In case you couldn't tell, I love fast cars. :)

I also love the new Mustangs... :)