Car Ideas?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by .DigitalPixel, May 6, 2006.

1. .DigitalPixel

.DigitalPixel Well-Known Member

im having some trouble decideding what kind of car i should buy.

my brother is telling me to buy a Scion TC, my other brother is telling me to buy a 69' Dodge Charger thats for sale down the road, and my sister is telling me to buy a Poniac G6 and my dad is telling me to buy a 05' Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramax Diesel.

and i figured i would start a topic on here to get some other oppions on it.

btw, i have 55K... i've been saving up for a while. working my ass off.

2. Majiny

Majiny Well-Known Member

Get a reliant Robin =D

3. .DigitalPixel

wtf is that?

4. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

hehe, lease a 2006 z06 corvette :)

505 HP baby, you only have another 10K worth of payments after you pay 55,000 down on it.

that... OR... hmm... id say buy a 2006 honda accord. i know its not the most badass car or anything, but it has great horsepower for a sedan (get a 2 door tho, and its like 220 HP), great fuel economy (if i remember right its like 32 city, which is great with today's gas prices), the ups and extras to make you comfortable (gps, in dash 6 CD changer, iPod setup, etc.), it is known to be one of the best mechanically reliable cars and it will save you 25K for upgrades (better sound system, internal lighting, engine upgrades, mechanical fixes, etc.).

I am personally trying to get my hands on a 1998-2002 honda accord for the reasons I stated above, its dependable and not high on the list for stolen goodies and youll have a lot of money left to spare.

5. Rufio

Rufio Well-Known Member

I am getting a Scion tC sometime in the next couple months, they are great cars. They come stock with a moon roof which is awsome. The best part about them is that you can customize them in anyway you want, and all the aftermarket products can be bought off the Scion website. Another car I could suggest to you is the Toyota Yaris. It's pretty sweet looking, and its really cheap brand new, and it gets great gas mileage.

6. .HaVoC.

.HaVoC. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8

[​IMG]

6.1 liter, 425 hp, 90-Degree Cast Iron Hemi V8

7. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

Woah Dodge charger wud be awesome!

8. .HaVoC.

.HaVoC. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

i want that car so damn bad but it starts at around 38k

the R/T has a 5.7 liter, 345 hp, 90-Degree Cast Iron Hemi V8 and it starts at about 30k

9. Massacre

Massacre Senior Member

Well definitely don't go with the Silverado. If you ask me get something thats eye-catchy, sporty but has good gas mileage. I mean a Scion Tc ain't bad but its not something I would buy. It all depends on waht kind of car you want and what you will use it for.

10. Common

Common Well-Known Member

you have 55k? holy ---- man ...u got pretty much endless possiblities for what to buy

although im not a car expert cant give ya recommendations lol

11. .DigitalPixel

yeah, i've been saving up for a while, and about the Z06 Corvette, theres this place you go to and they add like 200HP to it and customize it and crap. its awsome..

i also like the sound of the Dodge Charger Srt 8.
    i've also looked into a 05 Ford Mustang... one of the new ones.

12. dementia

just say no to ford mustangs, period.

if your going for a sport car, you get a z06 corvette. its the only semi-generic brand car that is capable of running with the big dogs and is comparible in all aspects with ferraris, saleens, lamborghinis, etc.

slap the 200 HP stock mod to it and you can race those high priced million dollar cars with a 75-100K car and be damn good competition for them. the viper has a great max speed, but its acceleration is hard to handle and its handling just plain sucks, you never know when your back end is about to whip around you, the corvette grips the ground well and you know beforehand when your about to slide on a sharp, fast turn.

the corvette is dependable, great max speed, great acceleration, great look, great handling and is overall an awesome car and its not even fully upgraded yet, you can pump another 600-700 HP into that baby for another 75-100K and blow a transmission everytime you drive lmao

13. .DigitalPixel

yeah, my uncle had a ford once.... sold it the first year.

so bascily its between the Charger or the Corvette.

14. dementia

i disown you as my wife if you buy the charger. ill transfer my vows to you to a 320 lb, 4% bf, 6'4'' black man named bubba, fresh from prison.

15. .DigitalPixel

haha. i think i might go with the vet anyway... i think it gets better gas mileage... even tho its more expencive.

theres three different modles... the coupe, covertable, and the Z06... in your opinon.. whats the better one?