Call The Result Of The Election.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pianoman0723, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Just the other day, I was watching the news (Not American channel, from my country) and they were doing a report on how they caught these neonazis who plotted to assassinate Obama.

If you think it's not possible, you're wrong.

2. pianoman0723

pianoman0723 Well-Known Member

what you must not realize is that they were two hicks from tennessee who were talking about it. they had bought some guns and were saying how they were going to go kill some black people and barack obama.

it was hardly a plot.

3. UV Soaked

UV Soaked Well-Known Member

obama is going to win.....but im not voting for him, and about how hes gonna be assassinated i believe many are going to put alot effort into that, but if obama gets killed biden is gonna be nexted in line, and thats a horrible mistake.. i would choose obama over bidem any day.. but still i feel like mccain would be better in my opinion for our country.

and the assassination is just not a racist term, the other day i ran into my friend durojaiye and hes a african american voting for mccain and i would never guess so cause this guy is down right crazy.. anyways he even said he would try to kill obama.. so i dont think its just a racist term

4. THC + K00lAid

THC + K00lAid Well-Known Member

who in the hell voted 2 for mccain lol

5. Pulse.

Pulse. Well-Known Member

i demand a re-count

6. Evilchiwawa

Evilchiwawa Well-Known Member

I sure hope Obama wins.. Palin is just.... just... words don't describe her idiocy :P

7. Sanity Penguin

Sanity Penguin My sex is on fire

Voted for Obama. Not a resident of the USA, but I think every country follows it closely enough so we can all have our thoughts about it.

I just feel that Mccain will promote more war (especially his saying about Bin laden are worrying to say the least). And Obama also has the health advantage imo :P
    Mccain may be paralysed from the war and all and he's still active, but for how long? He's 72 years old, lot's can happen while he would be president.
    And to see Sara Palin at the lead of such a country, that wouldn't work out too well imo. She's very conservative, a bit too conservative.

8. THC + K00lAid

THC + K00lAid Well-Known Member

no offense but mccain is old, hes probably going to die in office

9. UV Soaked

yyyeaaaahh because of mccains age he would die in office
    but obama would be assassinated in office...we need diff people to choose from it looks like :D

10. pianoman0723

not necessarily. who would you rather have in office? biden or palin?

i think that question answers itself.

11. UV Soaked

palin even though shes veryy yeeaahh, biden is a walking retarted dude.. take that affence i dont care but thats my opinion. but still i dont really care for either party so who cares what i say :D

12. pianoman0723

well whether or not you think he's retarded, he's more prepared. 30-some years in the senate after being a diplomat and taking care of the israeli-egyptian conflict. hes done some amazing things. i dont think he's as well suited to be president as obama, but he's a million times more prepared than palin. she was 8 when he went to washington.

13. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

Isn't Obama running on a platform of change?

Both candidates suck. They're both going to run the country into the ground, though they can both blame it on Bush (even though the current economic situation could have been prevented had Congress renewed Reagan's reforms on the mortgage business back in 1999.).

Obama will put all these nice, new programs into place while unfairly taxing the "rich" since they deserve it (for the record, I'm in favor of a 10% tax on everybody, similar to what Ross Perot proposed. 10% is 10% to everybody, and if the government can't do its job on 10% of our money, something needs to be cut). He will pull out of Iraq, which is good; hopefully he will do it responsibly, instead of causing another Saigon. I do agree with his policy of dialogue with foreign leaders -- we can always go to military force when it's needed, but we should talk it out first. I agree with most of his social stances, except the anti-gun thing; leave my guns alone. He needs to allow gay marriage as well.

McCain will run our foreign relations into the ground. I think he could better fix the economy issue, however. I don't think the bailout should have happened, but Obama's for it as well; there's no good choice where the economy's concerned.

I voted Bob Barr. Obama will almost certainly win the election, however.

14. Shinobi

Shinobi Senior Member

Chuck Norris has my vote

15. pianoman0723

that joke died at least 100 years ago...